Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual contents and can make you feel uncomfortable xD

If you don't like to read lemons then i suggest you to stop reading this chapter and proceed to the other one.

Read on your own risk!

A/N: This was requested by SimplyYourShadow~

Enjoy Reading :) (For others who liked threesomes) xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi Seijuuro, your current boyfriend for 2 years and a half caught you kissing in the library with his former teammate, Midorima Shintaro. That scene was enough for his sadist/yandere-ish and absolute personality come out.

A pair of scissors flew through the two of you. Luckily no one was hurt besides wall-kun (A/N: R.I.P)

A slow clap coming from the other side was heard as you two looked at the person. It was your boyfriend. Your eyes widen in surprise as you saw his heterochromatic eyes came back again. A very intimidating aura surrounds him as he look at you two.

"Did i miss something? Shintaro? (F/N)?" He spoke darkly as you two felt a spine shivering temperature.

"I-it's not what you think Sei" You tried to explain but he just glared at you. Midorima butted in.

"S-she's right nanodayo" With that Akashi walked towards you and dragged you out of the room. He motioned Midorima to follow you two. Grumbling, Midorima hesitantly followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You three arrived at the building and Akashi led you through the elevator as Midorima follows you two, You saw Akashi pressed the 30th floor. (A/N: Well xD nah xD just keep reading)

As soon as the elevator closes, Akashi pulled you on a passionate kiss. You felt his tongue asking for entrance, you slightly opened your lips allowing him to enter your wet cavern leaving no spot untouched as Midorima just kept blushing, not knowing what to do as he watches you two hungrily kiss each other.

When Akashi broke the kiss he looked towards the green haired man motioning him to come over, Akashi stood at your back holding your arms out. He commanded Midorima to insert his hand in your underwear, Midorima can't say no as Akashi was on his oh-so-absolute self.

Hesitating, Midorima looked at your helpless expression as he slowly inserted his hand inside your underwear. Feeling the hand rub on your womanhood you moaned as you arched your back, you saw the light was on the 10th floor, you prayed that there will be no one who'll witness the scene you three were doing or hell will broke loose. (A/N: Imagine the elevator was turtle xD)

"Finger her" Akashi commanded, you were about to protest but he kissed you. He pressed his pelvis further on to your back, feeling him harden up you blushed as you kissed him back. Midorima on the other hand was slowly pumping his finger in and out of you, he felt you become wet and inserted another finger inside you. You moaned in Akashis' mouth.

Ten more floors it'll be Akashi's very owned floor. Midorima pumped you on a fast pace. Your knees got so weak as you felt a hot sensation inside you, thanks to your boyfriend who's supporting you. Akashi massaged your clothed breasts as Midorima kept fingering you.

"Mi-midorima, i-i'm g-aaah~" Your knees gone completely weaken, you've climaxed as Akashi carried you. You saw Midorima sexily licked his fingers as he looked at you. You didn't expect that green haired man was that sexy. You can't help but feel more excited on what's going on. You three heard a ting sound signaling that you three reached your destination.