First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON

This one-shot consists sexual content and some of you may felt weird LOL. It is not suitable for the very young audiences. Parental Guidance is advised.

-Tooooot-

If you don't like lemons then you may skip this oneshot. Thank you very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years since you and your boyfriend Kagami Taiga started dating. But for some reason the two of you hasn't gotten your relationship to the next level. Why? Because you were scared.

It was a very boring Saturday morning for you and decided to go to your boyfriend's apartment. You planned for a sleepover and started to pack some of your clothes and undies and took a bath.

~ Timeskip ~

You were infront of Kagami's apartment when you heard a sound of footsteps coming towards the other side.The door opened revealing Alex on her nighties.

"(F/N)! You're here! I miss you!" She said, your eyes widened when she kissed you on the lips. You heard another footsteps coming towards you and grabbed the blonde woman away from you. He motioned you to come in.

The three of you were hanging out and happily chatting with each other when suddenly Alex's recieved a message from Himuro to accompany him and find the lost Barney.

- Timeskippu~ -

You were so bored and Kagami was cooking. You looked around the house finding something that will kill your boredom. A golden DVD tape laying on his desk caught your attention, "How" is the only thing written on the tape.

Curiosity got the best of you and inserted it in the player. The introduction was a bit long and decided to go downstairs to grab some snacks and informed your boyfriend that you're watching a movie and hurried upstairs.

When you got back the introduction were finished and some letters were found on the screen it wrote "The dogstyle" and some instructions displayed but barely readable.

"Dog style? wonder what's that" You said as the letters on the screen began to fade away. Your eyes widened in shock and dropped your snacks to the ground.

It was two people, a male and a female making love on each other. You blushed furiously and dirty thoughts invaded your innocent brain, thinking you and Kagami were doing the same way as the two people on the show. You felt you're getting wet just by watching that show.

Kagami opened the door revealing you jawdropped and blushing. A loud moan came from the speakers causing him to widen his eyes, he ran towards the T.V and turned it off, you looked at him with flushed face.

"I never thought it was Kamasutra" You said. He rubbed the back of his head thinking of an excuse.

"I--uhh-- Because--uhhm, Damn it! How can i explain it!" He exasperatedly said while still thinking an excuse.He looked so cute you giggled.

"I-I wanted to try it too" You suddenly blurted out he jawdropped. You suddenly realized what you just said and cupped your mouth.

"R-really? Y-you d-don't have to. I-i can wait t-till you're ready" He stuttered.

"N-no, i-i want to do it with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He locked the door and walked towards your small figure and carried you. He sat on the bed and put you on his lap legs hugging his waist you felt his length slowly going hard and started kissing him.