-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special

-Republished-

A/N: Heyya~ Author-chan is here again!

hahaha~ i'm presenting you another surprise oneshot xD

Warning:

Cute scenes ahead! This will make you uhhh... blush? squeal? or opposite of that... IDK xD

Anyways, as the title says. This is a Valentines day special and i wanted HIM (guess who) to get loved by you :3

Character x Reader...

Special Oneshot # 3

Who will it be? :3

(Him: *smiles* Enjoy my oneshot (F/N)-chan!)

Note:

Thank you for supporting my oneshots! I love you all :)

Enjoy Reading ;)

Don't kill me pls xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You entered the gate of Yōsen looking like a zombie, dark eyebags, red eyes and heck, you even looked like you were strangled by seven elephants. The reason behind those? You pulled an all nighter to perfect the taste of chocolate truffles with the help of your mom for this special day.

It is tradition for the girls in Japan to give chocolates to their special ones and that, includes you.

You looked around as you entered the gym and saw some members of the team doing something you didn't understand. You approached one of your senpais.

"Uhh, senpai? Where is he?"

"Hmm? I saw him running away earlier, why (L/N)?" Your senpai asked as he looked at you noticing a red box on your hands.

"I wanted to give this to him but it seems he's not here"

"Woah! Was that a chocolate?! I bet you'll be the first one who'll give chocolates to him!" You smiled as you put the box in the bag thinking that you'll just give those to him later.

When you were about to walk, you heard a familiar voice just behind you.

"(F/N)?" You felt electrified when you heard his voice and felt your blood slowly creeping up to your cheeks. You turned around and saw a very tall man with huge chin infront of you, you smiled.

"Uhhhmm...." You started and quickly caught his attention.

"Could you please get out of my vision? You're blocking the view." You requested

"WAAAAAAAH! THAT'S SO MEAN OF YOU (L/N)!" Okamura shouted as he ran away from the scene. You saw your boyfriend infront of you smiling. His beautiful smile makes your heart go faster.

"You're blushing" You heard him chuckled as he held your chin making your face look like a ripened tomato. Sure, you held his hand and even kissed him but you still get flustered everytime he does that to you.

That handsome, sweet, caring and lovable man is your beloved boyfriend.

Himuro Tatsuya.

You immediately noticed that he was holding 3 boxes of chocolates on his right hand and stared at it. Noticing where you were staring at, he held out the boxes to you.

"I saw these inside my locker, do you want one?" He asked. You on the other hand felt defeated, you weren't the first one who gave chocolates to him.