Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game

This is a Lemon Oneshot. Sexual Content inside of this story. If you don't like Lemon story i suggest you to stop reading this chapter and proceed to my other stories :) Parental Guidance is adviced *LoL*

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since (F/N) and Ryouta had sex. They both kissed each other passionately, your arms snaked on the back of his head to kiss him deeply. The two of you broke out of the kiss for air. Kise carried you to your room to continue your sweet moment.

He slammed shut the door and locked it. He pinned you on the wall and kissed you again. Your hands roaming on his body as well as his. He smirked and pulled something out of his pocket. A handcuff. Your eyes widened knowing what'll he do to you. He leaned and felt his hot breath on your ear.

"Before we do it, kneel down" He whispered seductively making you shiver. Excitement and a bit of fear took over you.

You do as he said and began to rub his clothed member first, he let out a sigh. You took off his pants and his boxers revealing his harden member. You licked the tip making him let out a satisfied moan, you smirked and decided to tease him. Licking the very sensitive part of his length made his knees go weak. He leaned on the wall for support as you played his base and began to bob his length up and down.

His member twitched inside of your mouth and he grabbed your hair and started to thrust deeper into you. He felt your throat tickling his tip making him release. You gagged as you felt a sticky sensation down on your throat, Kise just hold you still forcing you to gulp his semen. He leaned down and carried you over the bed.

His large hands grabbed your small ones and got it over your head handcuffing it to the bedpost. He forgot that you had your clothes on, he clicked his tongue and find a pair of scissors.

He cutted your (f/c) shirt and the strap of your (f/c) bra. You felt uncomfortable at the sudden coldness of the air. He started to play your boobs and teased your harden buds making you moan louder.

"R-ryouta..ahh..stop teasi...ahh!" He bit your right bud as he squeezed the left he smirked. He kissed you from your jawbone down to you clothed womanhood. He took off your shorts revealing your wet undies. His finger teased your clothed womanhood as you bucked up your hips for more pleasure but he just teased you.

"Don't be so excited (F/N)cchi~"

"Sh-Shut up!" With that he took off your undies and inserted his two fingers inside of you as he licks your clit making you a moaning mess. He scissored his fingers inside your womanhood and go deeper to find your spot.

When he successfully found your spot, he began thrusting his fingers to a fast pace you felt your stomach churn you were so close from release but suddenly he stopped.

"Make me release you idiot!" You said letting out an unsatisfied sigh.

"Beg me" You shook your head. He thrusted his fingers one more time and stopped again.

"Beg"

"N-no!" He thrusted his fingers again.

"Beg (F/N)cchi~" With that he slowly thrusted his fingers hitting your spot.

"P-please make me" He smirked and hit your spot several times making you squirt. You released it all and you felt your energy draining out of you. He chuckled.

"We're not done yet (F/N)cchi~" He positioned his length to your entrance and rubbed it. You moan.

"Here i go" He thrusted his whole length into you and move in an steady pace. Slapping of skins was heard from the two of you as he slammed his member to you. He lifted up your hips and placed a pillow under you as he began to thrust in circles slowly, teasing you again he played your clit with his free hand as you screamed his name.

He sped up his pace as you felt him twitch inside of you. He grabbed your hips to go deeper in you and kissed you passionately, his sweat mixed with yours and the slapping sounds going louder he sped up on his montrous pace making you a moaning mess as you felt very close to release again you bucked your hips closer to him meeting him halfway he moaned.

The two of you released at the same time, you felt his sticky liquid splurt inside of you. You tried to push hom out but he just pulled you closer to him, anxiety flooded your mind as he thrusted to prolong his orgasm and fell ontop of you not bothering to pull out. He pecked you on the lips. You looked at his eyes.

"You cummed inside me you idiot, what if i got pregnant" You said anxiety filled your voice. He just chuckled.

"Then i'll take responsibility (F/N)cchi. I love you and no one else's will own you except your parents, god, and me." He said while looking into your eyes.

"W-what if you fall out of love? We can't say you'll love me forever but there's someone better than me right? And besides you're a model after all. While i am just an average girl without anything special within me." Tears welling up in your eyes. He leaned closer to your face.

"Yes, there's someone better than you" Your shattred into a million pieces at his sudden statement. You tried to hold back your tears as you tried to break free from the handcuffs. "But there's someone better than me too (F/N). So we call it quits. I didn't choose you for nothing, I chose you because of this" He continued and pointed at his heart. "I love you (F/N), I really do" He said sincerely and he released you from the handcuffs. You hugged him tight.

"I love you too Ryouta. Thanks for everything" You cried.

"Now, now enough with the drama. Let's sleep i just felt my energy drained me hehe~" He hugged you and rolled over beside you. You kissed him on the lips and lay on his chest. He chuckled.

"Be ready for round two wheb we wake up" He whispered.

"No!" You smacked him playfully as the two of you slipped in dreamland.

A/N:

I warned you earlier that i'm doing a lemon shot ehehe~ *blushes* Haha! I just made another lemon xD omg. My brain is full of green thing now LoL!

Thank you for reading!!

- jhay -