AHERM!

Soooo..... Hi?!

Does anyone still reads this book?

I miss you all a lot. Seriously...

Wait, before i officially close this KNB Oneshots

I would like to thank you all for making this book get a million reads, i saw the book got in the ranks of knb fandom too and also for bearing with those fetus writings LOL! I really thank you for that!

English isn't my first language. Y'all should know that.

Anyways, to those(i already forgot their usernames) who requested a One-shot from me and didn't make it.

I'm really sorry... As you all know, Early 2015 i lost all my motivations to write fanfics, i think you already know what happened as i posted that here too... I made myself busy for a while (took me years tho) just to face all the problems has dawned on me and suddenly stopped updating. I'm so sorry for that.

You have the right to be mad at me, i already checked my DMs and saw some requests are still untouched/active, some are even compromised. But i really can't get myself to create another shot and been HIATUS for a long time. I'm really sorry for that.

And since, i am closing this book, please know that "The Fangirl's Diary" is already unpublished since i don't play otome games anymore, and i kind of forgot all my biases in Otome world.

Anyways, back to the topic...

Since i am closing this book, i would like a suggestions from you all.

And please don't judge me.

➕ i am having an urge to write a fanfic again! ➕

And this time, it won't be from KNB...

But BTS

Hi to all army's out there!

I'm planning to make a BxB fanfic of them.

Specially Vkook, since i have tons of ideas and story plots for them!

Should i go for BxB?

And question for armys... Who's your favorite ship?

Please comment your favorite ship here.

And again, this is bacanijhay!

This book will be marked as completed and thank you very much for supporting this book! See you on another book babies ^ω^