Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)

Aomine Daiki is the one of the most popular in Tōō Gakuen. No wonder girls were into him because of his bad boy image and not to mention you're the one of the girls who liked him.

(A/n: Tch, whatever--//slapped)

Aomine was known being a basketball player and especially a "playboy". There were rumors about him having a girlfriend and only lasts for a month or two, the shortest period was only two days but you didn't believe it. Besides, you know only one saying.

"What you see is what you believe."

You were walking on the hallways of Seirin with your childhood friend Kagami Taiga and talking about your crush Aomine Daiki. Honestly he was annoyed about you talking endlessly and fawning over that tanned man. Heck, he didn't even know what you see that makes you so inlove with that idiot.

(l/n) (f/n) noticed Kagami is just nodding about what she say about her crush. Being oblivious (f/n) just shrugged it off and thought that he's just having a bad day.

- Time Skip -

(f/n) is watching the Tōō and Kaijō match on the sidelines with the team. It was a big milestone for her to see Aomine personally and watch him play.

After the match Tōō won and advanced into Winter Cup. She ran into one of their locker rooms to congratulate him even if he doesn't know her.

She found Aomine walking out of the locker room looking bored as ever. She feels her heart was going to go out of her body. Seeing him this close was another milestone for her, Aomine noticed her and asked.

"Oi, why are you here?" He said sternly

"U-uhm i was here to personally congratulate you" She looks up at him "You're Aomine Daiki right? I'm (L/n) (F/n)! Your biggest fan! Nice to meet you!"

Aomine looks at her bust and smirked which she didn't notice. Meeting this girl took interest on him, she's pretty and has a perfect body for a girl especially her breasts.

"Hey, uhh want to come with me? We'll go to dinner and my treat" He offered. (f/n) squeals internally. Her crush offering her to go out with him.

She texted Taiga to go home without her (A/n: You're just neighbors)

To : Taiga

Subject : Don't wait me

Taiga go home without me i'm with Aomine and he asked me to go out with him! (^_^)

Kagami's heart shred into pieces when he sees your text. She just met that guy a few minutes and now she's going out with him?! That escalated quickly.

Kuroko noticed his partner angry. "You should make a move Kagami-kun if you don't want to lose (l/n)-san." Kagami was taken aback with his words. Did he just read his mind?

"W-what are you t-thinking! I-i don't like her idiot!" He shouted.

- Time Skip -

It's been two weeks since (f/n) started to date with Aomine. She heard rumors about him and her going out and saw them entered a hotel this made Kagami fume in anger when she said it is true. Aomine was her first and it made her love him even more. Little did she know Aomine is just using her for satisfaction.

- Time Skip Again teehee -

- At the Park -

Kagami was walking on the street when he saw Aomine with another girl kissing each other. He brought out his cellphone and taken a picture of them while kissing.

- ends -

It has been a month when (f/n) and Aomine started dating. She found out that Aomine was making less time for her and she doesn't like it. She's beginning to get anxious about their relationship when suddenly a loud knock on the door causing her to jolt.