Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-

A/N:

Yo! It's been a while since I posted the part 2 :)

Joker-chan... I'm sorry if I took too much time just to finish this ;-; gomen gomen gomen T_____T.

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading this last part of Hai-tan's story xD jaaaaaaa!

*disappears*

Anyways, please read the A/N on the next chapter. I know I have some explaining to do especially to those who were close to me here xD I'm really sorry ;-;

---------------------------------------------------------------》
Story Start! (Yeah I've missed this LoL) 》
《---------------------------------------------------------------》

Your heart's beating fast...

It feels like your blood was gushing up on your cheeks...

You still feel his tender lips touching yours...

You smiled and said:

"Is this love that people talk about?"

--------------------------

"Your lips is sweet, would you mind if I kiss you again?" Your eyes widened in surprise as soon as you heard Haizaki's voice. You really thought that he walked out and left you alone.

"W-why are you still here?" You asked, Haizaki smiled sweetly and walked towards you, bending a bit forward just to see your whole face. (A/N: Shorty Problems yeah I feel you bru--//slapped)

"I miss your sweet lips (F/N)" Haizaki said in a tempting voice.

"I repeat, wouldn't you mind if I do it again, milady?" You were about to say yes when he quickly put his lips into yours. As response to that, you felt your blood's crawling up to your cheeks as excitement takes over you.

Seconds passed, you started to feel something wet poking on your lips. His tongue...

You were to make a come back when you realized something. His licks becoming quicker and quicker and... stranger.

"Mmmffh... Mmmffh... wait..." You pushed Haizaki away from you in order to catch your breath.

"Arf" Your eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Wut?"

"Arf" Haizaki leaned onto you and licks you lips again...

"Arf!" Was all you heard before all the things around you even Haizaki became blurred...

As you come into consciousness...

-----------------

"Arf! Arf! *licks*"

"W-what the..." You quickly got up on your bed realizing your pet was licking you.

"Arf!" (Pet's Name) excitedly wags his tail then glomped onto you. You, on the other hand. Was obviously disappointed on what happened.

"I thought it was real" You sighed. Then, a knock on your door caught you attention.

"(L/N)-sama, it's time to wake up. Your breakfast are ready" The butler said.

"Haaaiii~" And that's the start of your brand new day.

<Timeskip>

You were to park your motorbike when you see Haizaki is laughing with another girl and seems he's close to her. You suddenly felt a pang on your heart but shrugged it off by making a sour face as well as rolling your eyes.