Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)

A/N: Heyya my dear readers! This, oneshot contains a sexual topic. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here. So if you don't like to read Lemons I suggest you to skip this chapter and proceed to other chapter.

Thank you very much!

Dedicated to:

M271295 hahaha I just want to dedicate this to you xD

~Story Start~

"How did we end up like this?"

You were currently staring at the two sleeping boys as you see them completely nude. You blushed as you remembered what happened the day before....

-Flashback-

You were having a bad day as the two of the most arrogant in the Kuroko no Basket world courting you. The tanned man Aomine Daiki from Tōō Academy and Kagami Taiga from your school Seirin. You wonder why and how did they like you as you were just an average student who have no special talent like them.

You were walking through the hallways, you saw the two bickering at each other. You stopped on your tracks wanting to escape from them but they turned to your way making you freeze on your spot.

"(F/N), who will you choose?!" They said in unison making you shriek in surprise.

"Eh?! No one!" You said.

"C'mon choose me (F/N) I promise I'll make you happy!" Aomine said as Kagami glare at the tanned man.

"No! He's just decieving you (L/N)! Choose me I'll make you truly happy" Kagami said making Aomine glare at him.

They hold each others' collar and started bickering again, you sighed as you looked at the two idiots.

"STOP! Then why don't you two have a truce to see who's better to the two of you!" You blurted out causing them to stop. Silence took over the place as the two were having a silent conversation.