Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)

You're the famous snack buddy of barney-- i mean your crush, Murasakibara Atsushi. (L/N) (F/N), cousin of the bishie Himuro Tatsuya. She has a sweet tooth too and almost has the same traits with Barney-kun except the lazy part.

You're popular like you cousin. (h/c) soft hair, tantalizing (e/c) eyes, tall and sexy figure. No wonder why the boys like you.

Being the popular student on your school is a hassle, confessions here and there, love letters, chocolates and flowers on your locker. Sometimes you wonder how did they opened your locker when it's securely locked, it has even a 6 digit password. But just shrugged it off and ate all the chocolates they gave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the hallway of the stadium to cheer the team for their next match with (random school). Searching for their room took you long time just to motivate them.

You bumped into Alex and gave you a kiss. You scolded her for that and asked where is the Yosen's locker room. Soon, you found them preparing for their match. Araki-sensei told you to stay beside her so you can get a close-up view with the team and probably help them with the strategy.

Just before their game you ran to your snack buddy.

"Hey Barney-kun! Win this" You looked at him and gave him a wink.

"But i'm lazy (F/N)-chin~" He whined and you gave him a deal.

"If you win this game i'll give you one week of sweets Barney"

"Make it month" He said and you just smirked.

"Then i challenge you Barney-kun! If you win this by not letting your opponents score i'll buy you a month of sweets. BUT, if you let them score and you still win then i'll give you just a week of sweets" Yes, you were that heartless and he just nodded.

- Timeskip -

The buzzer sounded inside the court and your jaws literally dropped at the score. 81 - 0. Someone made the deal seriously and saw the sweets dinosaur childishly grinning while walking towards you.

"You owe me a month of sweets (F/N)" He stated. You just shrugged and told him to change so you can buy him sweets.

You waved goodbye to the team and lead your crush along the sweets shop. He almost bought all of the sweets in the store and go back to your houses.

While walking, you heard Murasakibara complaining about the taste of the pocky. It must have some more punch bla bla bla~ you just keep nodding and listening to his rants.

"Ne, (F/N)-chin. Try this." He puts a candy to your mouth and you gladly accept it when suddenly he grabbed your chin and then...

*chuu*

You were flabbergasted at the sudden action. He scrached his head.

"Eh? Why (F/N)-chin tastes better than the candy?" He questioned and man, you were gaping like a fish.

"YOU! What was that for?!" You shouted at him luckily there's no one around so it's basically you and your crush were alone.

"Muro-chin said that (F/N)-chin likes me, so i kissed her. I felt the same way (F/N)-chin." He stated. 50.9 shades of red appearing to your face.

That guy was so dead later.. You growled but inside you're happy because of your cousin, you'll not struggle about confessing your feelings alone.

-end-

A/N:

Haha a random idea popped in my head so here i've created this one-shot and it suits Barney-kun.

Thank you for reading *winks*

-jay-