Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)

You were having a lunch on the rooftop by yourself when you heard the door opened, you thought it was your bestfriend but a minute has passed no one came. You looked at the door but saw nothing. You shivered when you remember what (BF/N) said that there was a ghost lurking on the rooftop every lunchtime so that's why no one dared to have a lunch on the said place.

You frantically searched for a sign of any person or even just a shadow but failed. Giving up, you quickly packed your lunch and left the spot. As you walk towards the door, you stepped on a shoe and heard a grunt.

"Look where you are going" A cold voice was heard on your side. You were sure there's no one on the rooftop but you. Looking on the side you found a man with a light colored hair, pale skin and cold empty eyes. You shrieked and ran away leaving your packed lunch on the ground. The man tch'ed as he sees you ran away.

- Timeskip -

"Damn, i don't wanna go there anymore!" You said as you tell your bestfriend what you saw earlier. (BF/N) just laughed at you.

"W-What! Don't laugh you meanie!" You whined making her laugh more.

"I-i didn't think you actually seen a ghost. Really (F/N)-chan, it's just a rumor haha!" Your bestfriend wipe her tears falling to her cheeks as she continues to laugh at you.

"I-It's because it's true! I've seen it!" You retorted but she just laughed, you gave up and sighed knowing you wouldn't win on your bestfriend. On the other hand, a certain man scoffed as he listens to your whines. Your classmate, Mayuzumi Chihiro. The man you didn't know that he exists and heck you don't even know that he's your classmate.

-Afterschool- *bow*

Your teacher assigned you to a group project.. Well, it seems a solo project to you. Your teacher partnered you up with a person named Mayuzumi Chihiro. You asked your classmates of how he/she looks like or they even have the number of the said person, they just shrugged and left, while your good bestfriend ditched you or should i say kidnapped by her boyfriend. You sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hand poked your shoulders and you looked back, it's as same as you were on the rooftop.. You just found nothing, but then a deep cold voice startled you as you tried to find the person. You looked on your back and side by side but found nothing.

"I'm here" The voice said. You look in your front and saw the same ghost on the rooftop infront of you standing.

Cue: A very high pitched voice was heard throughout the school making the birds on the wire fly away...

The ghost put his hand across your face to muffle your annoying shriek. That's when you suddenly blacked out. Luckily, the man caught you on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in an unfamiliar white room, you groaned as you look at the window beside you. It's already dark outside.

"Oh, you're awake." A familiar deep voice on the other side said. You shivered as you remember what happened earlier.

"Don't you dare to pass out again or i'll leave you here" He said as you look at him.

"A ghost can be mean sometimes" You pouted and he handed you a novel.

"Mayuzumi Chihiro." He just said. You looked at him with questioning eyes.

"That name sounds so familiar.. whe--"

"I'm your partner" He straightforwadly said cutting you off.

-One week later-

A week has passed since you met Chihiro, being with him always because of the project made your feelings grew to love. The problem is you just barely knew him as you coudn't find a good time to ask about his life and hobbies because of his cold demeanor. All you knew is he's a part of Rakuzan's basketball team, your partner and nothing else beside that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were with Chihiro on the rooftop having a lunch and at the same time finishing your project together.

"Yassss! We're finished!" You said happily while he just stared at the report.

"Think we can pass it?" He asked as you look at him incredulously.

"Ofcourse! Trust me we'll ace this project" You posed infront of him. (A/N: The pose? Do this. Stretch your arm forward and do a thumbs up, tongue stuck out on the corner of your mouth... And oh... Make a background "We can do it" behind you LoL) Now, back to reading!

He just stared at you blankly as you did the pose.

Cue: Cruuuu~ Cruuuu~ Cruuuu~

You pouted as your body felt numb on that pose. Being with a cold hearted person is such a hassle.

"Heh, if i just don't love you tch.." You thought as Chihiro coughed.

"Can you say it again?" He demanded as your eyes widened in surprise.

"E-eh?! Did i say that out loud?!" You said while having trouble what to say to him. A bright idea popped on your head.

"I said, if we don't finish our lunch we'll be late" You sheepishly smiled while you rub the back of your head.

"That's not what i heard" He said blankly.

"Then why are you asking me if you just heard it then!" You shouted as you felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"I just want to make sure of what i heard." He said and you stood up trying to walk away but he was fast. He grabbed you and pinned you on the wall.

"Please, repeat it." You heard his pleading voice and looked up. His face a few inches away from yours. You took this a chance to confess, not thinking if he'll reject you or not you'll deal with that later.

"I-i know we barely knew each other Mayuzumi-kun, b-but in this past week i learned a bit from you, you helped me a lot when i'm struggling on our homeworks and project. T-that's when... I started to like you." You bowed your head in shame, this is your first time confessing your feelings on your crush. You heard him chuckle as he gently cupped your face and lean to kiss you.

"I thought i'm just the only one who felt this kind of feeling. I'm glad you feel it too.."

~e.n.d~

A/N: Ugh.. really it's already 12:58 am here but still i can't sleep >_< Someone give me a sleeping pill please xD

By the way sorry if i made Chihiro a bit.. (or not) OOC here xD my mind seems to be active this time so i decided to type my thoughts here and tadaaaa! It became (Koko--//slapped) a oneshot.

Thanks for reading my oneshots though.. We almost reached 3k reads and it's all thanks to you dear readers hehe! Jaaa~ see you on my next oneshot xD

-jay-