Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1

A/N: I'm very sorry this oneshot was sooooooo late >-< TsunaUzumaki gave me a storyline and personality of reader-chan so majority of this oneshot is hers xD so i wanted to dedicate this to Tsuna-san :) I changed some of the plot to make it more dramatic lol.

I'm very sorry to keep you waiting *bows*

~~~~~~~~
Story Start

~~~~~~~~

~One hell of a Flashback~

In the hallways of Teikou Middle School, there was one girl named (L/N) (F/N) walking and humming her favorite song with her bestfriend.

(L/N) (F/N), the very cheery, happy-go-lucky and optimistic person in the whole world G.O.M ever known. The most influential girl in Teikou Middle School and also known as the Muse of Teikou.

She had the so-called package in her life. Social Status, Beauty, Brains and Talent, people respects her even her cousin, Akashi Seijuuro look up at her. She kept being down-to-earth and easy to approach. Let alone the status and others, all that she want is to be happy and make others happy.

But she had one problem though...

And it's about confessing her feelings to her bestfriend and long-time crush. The one beside her always, the popular male model. Kise Ryouta.

Kise Ryouta, the blonde haired male model a.k.a "The Copycat" of the schools' basketball team. He has the same traits like you. You know him since childhood days and even know all of his secrets.

"cchi.. oi... (F/N)cchi!" Kise whispered loudly making you stop walking. You turned to your bestfriend as he points at the girl named Minoru Yuki.

Minoru Yuki, Kise's acquaintance and project partner. You know Kise has his eyes on that girl for so long, so you just kept your feelings hidden and locked it deep inside you.

"She's really beautiful-ssu~" Your bestfriend said as you rolled your eyes knowing that he'll not stop talking about that girl. That makes you hurt inside for Pete's sake.

"Right, Right. Now, let's go. I don't want to be in detention with a dork like you." You said as he fake cried.

"So mean-ssu!" Ryouta followed you "But really she's beautiful.. Right (F/N)cchi?" Sighing, you waved your hands in agreement just to make him stop.

That was the start of your horrible days....

You were walking alone through the hallways of Teikou when you saw Kise happily skipping and humming a tune as he approach you.

"(F/N)cchi! Finally! I got the very sweet yes of Yukicchi! I'm so happy-ssu! Ne, ne, aren't you going to congratulate me?" His words slowly sink into your mind. Your felt a pang in your heart, you tried your best to hold your tears back as you congratulate him. You excused yourself saying that you are not feeling well and left your bestfriend on the middle of the hallway.

You were in the Comfort Room when three girls entered the C.R too.

"Seriously?! You really said yes to Kise? How lucky you are! I'm so jealous!" One girl said as the other one laughed.

"Yeah, I just want his popularity though, i'll ditch him if i'm popular enough" You heard the girl said and it seems that she's the new girlfriend of your bestfriend. You continued to be silent til' they walked out of the room. You wanted to say it to your bestfriend but you don't want him to get mad at you. He believes on what people says as long as they have evidence and that's what you lack of...