Drunk (Midorima x Reader)

You were in the house of your boyfriend Midorima with his bestfriend Takao. You invited them to group study because the finals is close and you need to review and ofcourse spend the time with the tsundere.

You're the Top 2 in Shutoku High next to Midorima. But Takao is another story, you were here because you wanted to help him to study for the sake of the basketball team and your face. You shivered as you remembered your brother threatened you with a pineapple on his right hand if you didn't help their teammate. That Miyaji. I'll get him back after this!

"(F/N)-chaaaan aren't you hungry?" Takao whined earning him a smack.

"Just continue what you are doing Taka-chan! Don't slack around me" You glared at him

You sighed and rubbed your temples. You glanced at your boyfriend he's still reading his notes. You clapped your hands earning the attention of the two.

"Okay, fifteen minutes break" You walked out of the room and go to the kitchen. You searched for snacks and some canned juice. Your eyes landed on the violet labeled bottle, grabbed a cup and filled it.

You tasted a weird but sweet juice and filled it for the second time. Grabbing a snacks and 3 canned juice you walked up to stairs. You wondered why do you feel weird after you drunk that weird juice and just shrugged it off. Maybe it just tastes like that.

You barged in the room earning attention of the two. They looked at you with shocked faces. You raised a brow.

"What?" You asked "Ish there a problem?"

Takao seems holding back a laugh while Midorima looked intrigued.

"N-n-nothing..pffft.. (F/N)-chan" You glared at him

"What'sh sho funny you i~ziot" Takao seems to be dying. He pulled out his phone and started to record a video.

You zig-zagged your way towards your boyfriend and gave him the snacks and suddenly kissed him on the lips. You giggled.

"You're shoooo cute Tsundere-kun" Takao was now laughing while his bestfriend is blushing like a tomato. You glared at Takao.

"Hey! Why're you laughing?!"

"E-eh! Nothing (F/N)-chan i just remember a scene from a gag..pfft don't mind me"

You looked again at your boyfriend and sat on his lap. He flinched on what you've done. You giggled, he smelled you and narrowed his eyes.

"You're drunk (F/N)"

"E-eh? I'm not! *hic*"

"Then what did you drink nanodayo?" He asked you but you kissed him again. This is the first time Takao and Midorima saw this side of you. You were always so serious like your boyfriend and never get along with your classmates and teachers, you think all of them are just trouble or nuisance. There was one time you corrected your teacher because of her solutions on the board were absolutely wrong and that cause you a first violation on school rules. You hated it especially the teacher who reported you. You always wonder of why did that Tsundere got your attention is a mystery.

"Jush a juiche from you *hic* refrigerator Tsundere"

His eyes widened and ordered Takao to check the bottle if you actually drank it. Takao ran out of the room and just a minute after confirmed it. You drank half of it causing Midorima and Takao to stop reviewing and deal with you..

"Hey, *hic* do you know how handsome you are shin-kun *hic*" He sighed and shook his head.

"Eh?! No one told you that?!" You stared at him.

"And about your hair" You tousle it. A vein popped in his forehead "It's soft *hic* and smellsh good"

You continued to tousle his hair. You turned to the laughing Takao. You threw a book onto his head and glared.

"You! *hic* review there! and shtop holding you ph*hic*one" Causing him to laugh more. You gave him a death glare and he stopped and do as you ordered.

*tousle*

*tousle*

*tousle*

Giggling, you didn't stop messing his hair. He couldn't do anything but to deal with you.

You started to sing Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and started dancing like there's no tomorrow (A/N: Not dirty dancing just some embarrassing dance you can think of) infront of them.

When you were finished dancing you suddenly passed out. Luckily, you were caught by Midorima. He carried you to his bed and tucked you in. He kissed your forehead and started to get up but suddenly you grabbed his hand causing him to stumble and fall ontop of you. You circled your arms to his neck to move him closer.

"I love you Shin~" He was furiously blushing.

"I- I love you too nanodayo" He smiled at you and kissed you on the lips.

"Ohoho~ I didn't think you're taking an advantage on her Shin-chan" A teasingly voice got him out of his trance and saw Takao recording a video.

"S-stop that nanodayo!"

"No! I want to show this to (F/N)-chan tomorrow!" And with that, Takao grabbed his bag and ran out of the room so Midorima can't chase him around. He just sighed and lay down with you as you snuggled closer to his chest.

That is when Midorima fell inlove with you more.

Extra:

You were walking through the hallways when a familiar voice called you.

"(F/N)-chaaaaaan~!" It was Takao. You flinched and saw him holding a phone.

"Did you remember what did you do yesterday?" He asked. You just raised a brow.

"No and Shin didn't tell me earlier. Why? Did something happened?"

He gave you the phone and watched a recording from being so sweet, dancing and especially the most embarrassing position you and your boyfriend made. You were so embarrassed at that time. You panicked.

"You- You didn't spread it right?!" He grinned. oh my god.

"Only to the basketball club"

"(F/N), looked like she wants a pineapple" The familiar voice growled behind you. Crap! My brother.

Let's just say (F/N) and Midorima spend their whole day running away from Miyaji Kiyoshi.

*bows*

A/N : Sorry it's just a random thought. *bows*

Thank you for reading!