New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)

- At the Girls C.R. -

A (h/l) (h/c) haired senior college student were thinking about having trouble on her health.

It started just last week when she felt dizzy all of the sudden, vomiting, craving her least favorite foods and even her sense of smell became sensitive. She really don't know what to do. She took out her phone and dialed her bestfriend's phone number. After a few rings, a girl with a scolding voice answered.

"What is it (F/N)? I have classes to attend!" She whispered. (F/N) heard some mutters about formulas on the other line.

"I'm not feeling well and i need you here, i have something to ask you. Please? I'm in 2nd floors C.R." (F/N) pleads making the girl on the other line sigh and excused herself from her class. You cutted off the call and waited her bestfriend to arrive.

(BF/N) walked inside the C.R when she saw (F/N) vomiting. She immediately rushes to her and rubs her back. After (F/N) calmed down they rushed to the nurse's office to find a medicine.

"How do you feel?" (BF/N) worriedly asked. Seeing you in this state was all new to her and can't find a medicine that's right for her bestfriend, so the two waited for the nurse to arrive.

"It just started last week. I felt dizzy all of the sudden, i can't even stand the smell of people in the bus. And i just vomit my breakfast earlier. Geez, wonder what's wrong on my health." (BF/N) realized something about what her bestfriend said. Her eyes widened suddenly and looked at (F/N).

"Could it be.. you're pregnant?" She asked surprised tobe was obvious on her voice.

"E-eh?! It's been almost a month when we last done that thing! It's impossible!" (F/N) retorted.

"Its possible (F/N)! C'mon let's buy something at drugstore" With that (BF/N) grabbed (F/N)'s hand and led her to a nearest drugstore.

- (F/N)'s P.O.V -

As i waited for (BF/N) in the waiting room, i smell a scent of cologne. My nose twitch in disgust and i felt my stomach churned.I ran to the nearest bathroom to vomit. Damn this feeling, i hope (BF/N)'s guess is wrong. I mean it's possible.. but i remember Shuzo wearing a condom so it's really impossible for me to get pregnant. I washed my face and looked at my reflection on the mirror.

The door bursted open, revealing a panting (BF/N) i looked on her left hand. She's holding a white stick like substance and gave it to me.

"Its a pregnancy test, go on try it" She said and instructed me how to do this test. We waited for a while and chatted with each other.

"Its about time. Let's check it." We checked the P.T and saw 2 red lines. I looked at my bestfriend, a surprise look written on her face. I began to feel anxious.

"Wh-what does it mean?" I asked her as she looked back at me. She muttered a word that i couldn't believe. "You're pregnant" I furiously shook my head as tears welling up on my eyes.

"B-but how? It's impossible, I-I saw him wore a contraceptive! I swear!" I looked at her incredulously, she let out a sigh. She said to wait her here and got out.

"What will i do? What if... He didn't take it and accuse me for sleeping with other men? How?!"

As if on cue, my phone rang. I took it out and saw the caller's i.d. after a few rings i answered it.

"Where are you? Why aren't you at school?" A cold voice sounded on the other side.

"I-I'm with (BF/N), for s-something" My voice shook. Tears were forming again on my eyes.