Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)

You were walking in the hallways of Kaijou and you were having a good day because it's surprisingly quiet and you thank Kami that this happened, not until...

"Kyaaaaah! Kise-kun!"

"Go out with me Kise-sama!"

"Let me have your babies Kise-sama!"

"Oh great, speaking of the devil!" You thought as you facepalmed. Your good mood suddenly turned to bad when your Bestfriend slash Crush saw you and wave his hand so you can see him.

"(nickname)-cchi!" He shouted while the other fan girls turned to you and glared. You groaned and decided to ignore Kise.

He followed you to your class since he was your classmate you still ignored him. He felt sadness as he watched your back.

"Why is she ignoring me" He thought to himself.

The bell rang signalling that it was lunch time. You suddenly bolted up and ran outside your classroom to avoid Kise.

Meanwhile, Kise is looking dejected about you being snobbish and avoiding him now. He let go of that thought and think that you were just having red day.

(A/N: You know what red day right xD )

You walked aimlessly in the cafeteria only to find the girls who bullied you yesterday.

~Flashback~

You were playing a game on your phone at rooftop when you heard girls laughing. You didn't mind them until 3 pairs of shoes stopped in your front. You saw 3 girls wearing make-ups glaring at you. You asked them politely but suddenly a girl who looked like their leader pulled your hair and said.

"Stop flirting with Kise-sama you b*tch!"

You fought back only to find that both of your wrists grabbed by the other two females. You glared at their leader.

"I'm not flirting with Ryota and he's just my best friend!"

"Then stop being with him!"

"Why should I? It's none of your business and leave me alone!" You shouted she slapped you and stomp on your foot. This time you were fuming in anger so you let the two females hold your wrists and swing your foot and kick their leader to her stomach. You smirk at their leader. She glared at you and commanded the other two to pin you down which is their success. They kicked you at your back and stomach which you helplessly recieved their blows.

When they were done on you they left you laying down on your stomach. You flinched when you touched your wounds and thank Kami that you dont have a bruise on other part of your body except your back and stomach.

You curled into a ball

(A/n: and do the eggrol--//slapped)

and started to cry. Kise found you crying and asked you what was wrong but you just said you're not feeling well.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Look it's the shrimp" Their leader said and laughed with the other girls.

You ignored them only to be pulled back by a girl and pinned you to the wall.

"We're not done talking to you shrimp!" You looked at the girl and saw the famous hot chic in Kaijou Takeda Yuna.

"What do you want Takeda?" You said coldly and tried to push her away but to no avail.

"Want? Yes I want you to disappear and never go back in Kaijou because Kise Ryouta is only MINE~" Takeda said and you laughed causing her to be confused at the moment.

"Yours? hahahaha are you insane? he's never yours and never be yours for your info--" A loud slap sounded in the whole cafe. (A/n: Scary)

You had enough and snapped. You suddenly pushed her away causing her to stumble back and slapped her. She commanded the girls to form a circle around you so the others can't see what will they do to you.

You were pinned down again

(A/n: Floor-kun loves you ohoho~!//slapped)

you expected the worse but it never came. The weight in your back was like lifted. You turned around and saw your bestfriend/crush fuming in anger, you never see him angered and this is the first time you see him like that and wish to never see it again. He lifted up Takeda and pushed her away from yours.

"But Kise-" Takeda was cutted off by Kise

"Shut up! And i don't want to hear you explain!"

"B-but--"

"I said SHUT UP! you're hurting the one i love do you think i'll listen to you?!"

"What did you see to her? She's just an average girl with no specialties! I'm more deserving for your love!"

This time Kise was about to explode but you cutted him off.

"I maybe an average girl but you. Do you think you truly deserve Ryouta's heart? You're desperate and that's what you call deserving? What an illusionist you are. Stop that big dream of yours or you'll never find true love" You calmly said tears blurring your vision and went out of the canteen and go into the gym.

You sat on one of the bench and cried your eyes out. You didn't even noticed that Kise was following you.

A yellow handkerchief was laid on your lap you looked up and saw Kise you smiled.

"Sorry for bothering you Ryouta"

"No, you're not a bother (nickname)-cchi" he kneeled down to your eye-level

"A-actually (nickname)-cchi i mean all i said earlier" You stared at him he looked away immediately and saw him blush. You tried to rewind on what he said.

"I said SHUT UP! you're hurting the one i love do you think i'll listen to you?!"

You blushed furiously "Y-you m-mean it?"

"Damn i'm stuttering" You mentally slapped yourself.

"Y-Yes (nickname)-cchi i mean it all" he's still looking at his left you chuckled.

"My eyes is in your front Ryouta" You said in rather cold tone he flinched.

He hesitantly looked in your eyes. You raised an eyebrow

"Say it straight to me or i'll reject you!"

"H-hidoi-ssu~!"

"Now say it straight in my eyes Ryouta"

"I-i L-like no love (n-nickname) would you be my g-g-girlfriend?" You smirked

"Congratulations you have obtained Kasamatsu virus~!" You sing-sang your comment but turned to smile again

"I love you too Ryouta since the day i'm with you" His eyes and smile widened at what you said.

"You mean it (nickname)-cchi?!"

"No--"

"Hidoi-ssu!! -- OW!"

"Let me finish you idiot!" You smacked him in the head "No, because i don't only mean it.. I really do love you Ryouta and no one else can make my heart flutter but you" You smiled and he kissed you on the lips and you deepened it.

~EXTRA~

"*Cough* Get a room you two!" Kise and (y/n) suddenly pulled out when they saw Kasamatsu and the team were staring at you two.

(A/N: This is my first and long one-shot i've created. I hope Kise stayed in his character ohoho~)

I do not own KNB characters. They belong to Fujimaki-sensei the plot is only mine harhar :)

(Oct. 19, 2014)

A/N: This was published on another book made by me, I just posted it here to compile this with others i've created long time ago xD