First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)

You and Hayama were in the rooftop having a good lunch with the team except for the Emperor. Hayama kept whining about you and him didn't kiss yet.

"Kota-kun we'll go to that when the time comes." You said, actually you're just too shy to do it and besides your cousin Mibuchi and his friend Nebuya is always by his side, and if your cousin sees that, you'll hear him squealing and teasing you to no end and you don't want that.

"But (F/N)-chaaaan~ It's normal for the couples to ki--" You cut him off by inserting a sushi at his mouth.

"S-shut up you cheetah!" You loudly whispered and looked around to see if the others heard his whine. Luckily, they didn't. You sighed in relief.

"Look, it's not like i don't want to kiss you but please not now Kota-kun" His shoulders drooped down and you felt bad about it. The bell rang signaling the end of the lunchtime. You two walked together to your classroom in silence.

- Timeskip -

You and Hayama were spending your free period in classroom along with your classmates and waiting for the next subject.

"(F/N)-chan i'm bored" Your boyfriend whined beside you. You sighed.

"Stop whining Kota-kun, sleep if you want"

"But (F/N)-chaaan~" You glared at him causing him to shut up in an instant and gave up.

- 3 minutes later~ -

"(F/N)-chan! Let's play!" He chirped, you just groan.

"What game?" You asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Thumb wrestling!"

"Haa? How to do that? I don't know that game and what's the rules?"

He checked your fingernails first and then his, you eyed him while checking your hands again and you felt your cheeks heating up. He looked cute. You thought.

"Yosh! There's only one rule on this game." He said while he's holding your hands telling the rule of the game but you can't concentrate on what he's saying.

"(F/N)-chan? Are you listening" You snapped your thoughts.

"E-eh.. Y-yeah!" You said.

"Okay! But if you lose to me you'll do what i want it goes the same for me (F/N)-chan!" His large hand almost covered yours you blushed. He tilted his head and asked you what's wrong but you just shook your head. The game started and you were struggling to capture his thumb. Damn, I didn't think disadvantages of a small hands! You cursed. And a minute later, you lose.

You looked at him and you're sure that you saw a mischievous smile appearing on his lips. You know what will happen.

Hayama pointed at his lips while smirking. You blushed furiously and started to curse about agreeing on his stupid game. You groaned, not having a choice but to do his dare.

Your heartbeat goes faster and trying to calm it down. "Close your eyes first" You said and he did. You slowly came near to him, you felt his breath on your lips and..

*chu*

He kissed you back and hugged you. You heard your classmates cheering on the two of you others are growling, seems to be jealous but you don't care.

- Cue on Mibuchi and Nebuya goes in your class -

The door bursted open and you two still kissing. You heard a familiar squeal at your back you broke the kiss and looked back. Your eyes widened when you see your cousin waving his phone. It seems he got a photo of you and Hayama kissing. You stood up but he ran away. You didn't bother to chase him and turned your attention on your now grinning boyfriend.

"That's my first kiss" You said.

"Really?!" He shouted. "You hear it guys?! I am (F/N)-chan's first kiss" He happily hugged you and kissed you again. You can't help but smile at his actions.

"I love you (F/N)-chan!"

"I love you too Kota-kun"

-Many years later-

"And that's how your mother fell inlove with me more!" The man said to his daughter causing her to squeal. (F/N), on the other side is listening to his husband's cheesy story while preparing lunch to her family.

"Kotaro, (Daughter's name) lunch is serve huns" (F/N) called the two important people in her life and smiled.

"HAI~" the two said in unison

You felt happy and contented with this two people to be by your side.

~ fin ~

A/N:

Well, I really like Hayama's personality xD I like friendly and happy-go-lucky people haha!

Thank you again for reading *bows*