Friendzone (Kise x Reader)

A/N: Yeah, as the title says.... Expect it to be a happy story (sarcasm intended) LOLjk xD. IDK, i really feel like creating sad stories ;-; this is the second one that's easy to create or something for me ;-; please bear with it.

Enjoy being bro-- i mean enjoy reading xD

Anyways, i know some or most of you experienced being friendzoned xD sorry for making a plot like this too.

Hope you like it ^^,

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is it hard to teach our heart not to fall inlove with someone who doesn't even notice us?"

"Then get hurt when we see them smile with another person"

"Pretending to smile even when it hurts a lot"

"Then secretly torture ourselves in pain"

"Heartbreaks..."

"Sadness..."

"We cry our eyes out when we are alone"

"But smile when we are with someone special"

"Do you think pretending is an easy thing?"

"No... But if it benefit us to get close with him, why not... right?"

"We don't care if someone notices it, we'll tell them to back off and say it's your life not theirs"

"That's us when we fall inlove..."

"With someone who doesn't love you back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see him as boyfriend material, cheery, easy-going kind and optimist. You always look up at him.

Actually, you have feelings towards him.

Him, on the other side... sees you only as his bestfriend and partner in crime.

Kise Ryouta is his name...

You kept your feelings hidden within your heart, not bothering to confess to him as you know that you are not his type. You knew that when you first confessed to him and got rejected.

To be honest, you know about his crush too... He always say her name and even brag her abilities infront of you. And to make things worse, he sometimes unconsciously compare you to her.

You just pretended that you didn't hear anything, pretend that you didn't get hurt and just continue with your no-end-cycle of pain and sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in Kaijo High mistook you two were dating. Ofcourse, who wouldn't think of that? You two were on a First Name basis, he's always being sweet, caring and gentleman around you and infront of others. You wished it was real but no... Kise just asked you to teach him how to approach a girl without turning him down and being as dumb you are, you quickly agreed.

Let alone the haters, let alone the bullies, you're the one who's beside him all the time and they're just jealous.

Little did they know...

It was all just an act...

(A/N: Ouch...)

**********

"(F/N), will you go out with me?" He said in a serious tone, those words of him struck your heart as you felt your blood creeping up to your cheeks and nodded. Ryota hugged you. Your heart skipped a beat when he did that, his warmth made you feel safe in his arms.