-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)

A/N: Happy Valentines day everyone xD Who's your date? LOL!

Anyways, i made a special oneshot for those who loved this tsundere (that includes me).

Valentines Special # 2

Note:

Happy Birthday to Moriyama :3 Sorry i forgot your birthday xD hahaha

Anyways, enjoy reading :)

**********

Having a tsundere boyfriend was quite fun. You can always break his walls, make him flustered and even made him go lovey-dovey infront of his team. And that tsundere is no other than.

Midorima Shintaro

It's almost Valentines Day and you were still searching on the net for some ideas on how to make a brownies. It's such a hassle to do it since you only cook dinner and such.

Sighing, you stared at the ingredients on the table wondering if your boyfriend will like the sweets you'll make and continued on your research.

Few moments passed and finally you found some easy to process and started making it. You hummed your favorite song and danced as you were battering all the ingredients on a pan.

"Batter... Batter... Batter... Ba--ugh" You didn't expect that it was so hard to bake a brownies like that, sweats trailing down on your neck as you batter all the mixed ingredients. (Yeah, making brownies is quite complicated. To those who make brownies i salute you xD)

"Yosh! I hope it will taste good" You clenched your fist in the air and put the baked brownies on the fridge. You smiled as you looked at the clock, you still have time to sleep.

*Time Skip*

You were happily skipping through the entrance of Shuutoku when you saw Takao and Midorima walking ahead of you. You smiled as you approached them.

"Good Morning Taro, Takao-kun!" You quickly grabbed Midorima's tie to make him lean down as you tip-toed giving him a peck on the lips.

"W-what was that for nanodayo?!" He said as he moves his glasses hiding his blush, you raised an eyebrow.

"It's a good morning kiss Taro-kun, c'mon... We've already kissed many times and even di--mmph!" He quickly covered your mouth before you say something unnecessary. Takao just laughed.

"And wow... Is that your lucky item?" You said as you looked at the fresh red rose on his hand.

"Y-yes...nodayo.."

"Eh? Then why are you blushing... Don't tell me..." You squinted your eyes as you looked at Takao suspiciously.

"What? He requested me to buy it for him (L/N)-chan" He defended himself as you began imagining the scenario of Takao giving Midorima a flower.

- Imaaaaaagination -

"Shin-chan.. Flowers, for you"

"T-thank you, n-nanodayo"

"Anything for you my love"

Midorima blushed when he heard Takao's words. His heartbeat fastened as Takao closed the gap between th---

"/N)... Oi (F/N)! Y-your nose is bleeding-nodayo!" You heard Midorima panicked making your precious daydream go off of you.

"My ship has sailed" You blurted out making the two confused. You waved your hand as you were trying to get back to your old self.