Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON

Dedicated to @Ovaryacted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the two of you arrive on his street he woke you up.

"(F/N)-chan, we're here" Your boyfriend said as he taps you gently on your shoulders, you looked at your boyfriend smiling slightly at you. You blushed when you remembered what he said earlier.

"I'm going to punish you (F/N)-chan~"

Actually, you felt kind of... excited when you remember that. You let him lead you to his apartment. Both of you were going to do this for the first time. Your hearts beating faster than usual as you felt Kuroko slightly shaking, you wonder if he's excited too or cold.

~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the two of you entered his apartment, he quickly closes the door and locked it. He pinned you to the nearest wall and started kissing you on the lips down to your neck and collarbone. Those actions of him as a dominant one was new to you, you really never expected that he has this side too.

You moaned his name as he bites you to your sweet spot, you felt a tingling sensation as he kept leaving a trail of wet kisses on your neck. You pulled him close to you, you felt a hard thing on your stomach. You touched it and recieved a moan from your boyfriend.

You were getting more and more excited as he began to remove your clothes, ofcourse you did the same thing as him. When you were removing his clothes you were kissing him roughly, love and want took over the two of you. You removed his pants leaving him only on boxers, you saw a huge tent formed in his boxers. You looked at him as he blushed.

"I can't help it..." Kuroko said as he removed your dress leaving you only in underwear.

He unclipped your bra and leaned down to lick your buds. He played it, licked it and even teased it making you a moaning mess. He suddenly carried you bride style towards his room.

He gently lays you on his bed and removed your panty. You quickly crossed your legs in embarrassment not wanting him to look down there, he gently uncross your legs and said the three words making you give up.

"You are beautiful" He said as he leaned down to kiss you. He left trails of wet kisses on your lips down to your womanhood while you on the other hand was moaning his name.

He licked his finger and slowly entered your womanhood as he licks your clit. He continued fingering you and added two more fingers and scissored it inside. You felt your stomach coil signaling that you were close.

"T-tetsu~urgh~" You came on his hands, he pulled it out and licked it clean.

"You taste sweet (F/N)-chan" Kuroko said as he put down his boxers revealing his huge and hard dick, you blushed. Even if he has the average body, his treasured item was that huge in size. You wonder how it will fit inside yours.

Kuroko sat on the bed as he signals you to stand up. You saw him holding his dick pumping it upwards and downwards you looked at him in wonder as he smiles at you.

"Lick this (F/N)-chan" He said in seductive voice, you can't help but to agree and kneeled infront of him.

You started licking his tip down to his scrotum as he guides your hand up and down his member you recieve a satisfying moans from him. You sucked him and moaned making him feel the vibration inside you making him feel want to cum. You felt him twitch inside your mouth as you bobbed your head up and down, he grab some of your hair and he started thrusting into you he was feeling ckose at that time as he kept going in a faster pace.

"(F-F/N)-ch--ahh~"

You felt a gush of liquid splurting inside your mouth forcing to gulp it all.

"S-sorry (F/N)-chan" Kuroko looked at you with blushing face making you more feel excited because of his cute face.

Kuroko lays you down on the bed and hovered you. He positioned himself at your entrance. Feeling his tip rubbing on you, you moaned.

"Are you ready (F/N)-chan?" He said as he kept rubbing on your clit. You nodded.

"This will hurt for a while" With that he slowly entered you, tears blurring your vision as you feel him tearing you. He kissed away your tears and continued to enter you fully. He then stopped.

Minute later, you felt something as he kept gently thrusting you bit by bit you nodded at him making him go faster.

"You're so tight (F/N)-chan"

He kept his normal pace as you felt your stomach coiled again. You felt you were cumming. With one last thrust you came on his member. Feeling the liquid surrounded his dick he thrusts harder.

He stood you up as he goes to your back. Making the two of you in dog style position, he entered your womanhood from the back as he intertwined his hands with you. He kept thrusting harder and faster.

Sounds of skins slapping at each other making the two of you get more excited. He fasten his pace to monstrous pace making you a moaning mess.

For the third time you felt your stomach coiled again as he twitched inside of you.

"I-i'm--"

"Me too (F/N)"

With one last hard thrust you felt him cum inside you, semens kept dripping on the ground as he keep thrusting you to prolong his orgasms. When the two of you finished he suddenly carried you to the bathroom.

"Let's make a round two there" Kuroko said making you blush as the two of you continued to pleasure each other.

The two of you spend the entire night having sex on different places of his apartment.

*End*

A/N:

The continuation was here xD

thanks for reading.

I hope you like this :3

UP Next: Hanamiya x Reader