Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON

A/N: LOL, don't think the last one was ended :3

This is for you SimplyYourShadow ! Hope you'll like this again xD

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual topic that will make you feel more uncomfortable xD And to those who don't like reading Lemons. I suggest you to stop reading this chapter and proceed to another. I don't want you to hate me because of this xD

Note:

Hi there~ Thanks for reading my stories. Hope you'll enjoy reading!

-jay-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning when you woke up in an uncomfortable position noticing your hands and feet tied on all sides of the bed post. You looked around and saw Akashi smirking underneath you facing your womanhood and Midorima was beside you, completely naked.

"Good Morning my Empress..." Akashi said as he runs a finger around your womanhood making you arch your back. You whimpered. You wanted to stop him but part of you wants to continue it.

"Going wet i see" Smirking, Akashi puts the vibrator inside you and pressed the remote making you whimper as you force yourself to close your legs but failed. You felt a tingling sensation inside you, the vibrations just made you want more of it, Akashi noticed that and leaned in. He began to lick your clit as you moaned his name.

Seeing your helpless face, Midorima leaned and started to kiss you hungrily, his tsundere side has no control of him now, your tongues swirling and fighting for dominance making you feel more horny. You know that this was wrong but you were enjoying this scene. You broke the kiss when you felt the thing inside you stopped. You saw Akashi smirking as if he know what will you say.

"Beg for it (F/N)" He said as you shook your head, it'll be so embarrassing if you said those words, but Akashi was another story, he'll make you beg for it.

He started pulling out the vibrator inside you as you grunted an unsatisfied moan. The time he pulled it out, he immediately thrusted his finger into you. He instantly found your sweetest spot making you moan loudly. He smirks when he noticed and starts to poke it.

"Beg" He said again while he pokes his finger to you. The two saw you drool, aching for more touch. You thrust yourself from his finger but he pulled it out.

"Please! Make me!" You pleaded. Akashi chuckled as he leaned down and licked the insides of you. The pleasure was making you feel hot as Akashi grinds his teeth on your clit, you were a moaning mess now, he inserted two fingers inside of you, you arched your back.

Midorima kissed you again, he really can't hold back anymore, seeing you drool was kind of exciting for him. You on the other hand kissed him back muffling the sounds of your moans on his mouth. Akashi felt you were tightening again and quickly removed his finger.

"Fwah, n-no! P-please continue Sei, I'm aching" You said but he just shook his head. You grunted, he quickly positioned himself and hardly thrusted his member inside of you making you climax. Your juices flowed on his member as he thrusts in a hard but moderate speed. Midorima positioned beside you too placing his member inside your mouth.

"Y-you're so tight (F/N)... If you keep tightening like that i'm gonna cum inside you." Akashi said as he panted above you, thrusting harder and harder as you kept moaning on Midorimas' cock. Feeling the vibration from your throat Midorima moaned. That was your first time that you clearly hear him moan, his sexy voice helped you become more horny as ever as Akashi controls his thrusts wanting to prolong the sex, he wants you to cum again. He searched your spot again by encircling his thrusts.

The time you moaned louder, Akashi took it as a sign that he hit the right spot, Midorima on the other hand held your head guiding you to bob his member faster.

You felt a familiar knot on stomach for the second time as you felt Akashi thrusts harder and faster hitting your spot, this trick made you moan out loud as Midorima can't help but release inside your mouth forcing you to gulp all his seeds as he kept thrusting. Akashi felt you were tightening he thrusts into you on a monstrous pace still hitting your spot. You were moaning mess as he kept going at it, you felt him twitch inside you.

With one last thrust he came. A gush of thick liquid flooded inside you. He began to slowly thrust you again as some of his seeds were still splurting out.

As soon as he stopped, you thought that will be the end of his punishment... But no...

He unlocked all the chains releasing you on the bed. You really thought that it ended. But, Akashi sat you between his legs as you felt his member going hard again poking your womanhood, he signaled Midorima to go infront of you.

Knowing what to do, Midorima held his half hard member and quickly thrusts inside you, you felt him go hard inside making you whimper again, Akashi rubbed your clit as he laid you on his body. Midorima puts your legs on his shoulders making you completely exposed.

Emerald eyes stared at your pleading (e/c) ones he began thrust in a moderate pace, Akashi massaged your breast with his another hand as the another was pinching your clit making you moan louder. Sounds of skins slapping at each other and moans from all of you was heard all throughout the room.

Midorima felt that you were tightening as he fasten his pace, Akashi can't help his self anymore and suddenly laid down and inserted his aching member on your back, they kept thrusting in and out of you, Midorima hungrily kissed you as you run your hands on his toned abs making him more horny. They both ramming you in a monstrous speed again.

Akashi made you sit as Midorima on the other hand slightly bend down making their members still fully inside you. You took this as a cue that this was your turn, you go up and down on them, Midorima and Akashi kept meeting you halfway as you bounce back, Midorima massaged your breasts as Akashi helped you touch your clit, the sounds of erotic moans and slapping skins became more louder than before.

You felt the two twitched inside of you at the same time as you felt another knot on your stomach, they began to thrust in you faster, their rhythm became uneven as they moaned out your name, fudge, you really got more excited when you heard their overly seductive moans and grunts.

You swore you saw heaven when Midorima kept hitting your spot, you arched your back making them go deeper into you. Akashi grabbed your hips and began to moan out your name loudly and with some last thrusts you three came.

You collapsed ontop of Midorima as they kept thrusting on you prolonging all the orgasms. You felt your stomach was full of their thick seeds and some of it was dripping down on the bed sheet.

You three stayed on that position til you three fall asleep again, that day became a sleeping session for the three of you.

Though you just wished that you don't get pregnant...

~end~

A/N:

This was the part two xD OMFG xD

Thanks for reading this! xD I'm soooooooo embarrassed LOL

Anyways hope you enjoyed this xD don't worry this is the last part haha!

Coming Up Next! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-