Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)

You were with your boyfriend and his team at the gym, cheering them and giving them what they need. Yes you are a manager of the Basketball team and girlfriend of the one and only Emperor, Akashi Seijuro.

The teams were on break now so you decided to play a game with your boyfriend.

"Sei let's play a game" You said but he just stared at you giving you time to explain the rules of the game called. Pocky game.

"No" He immediately refused, you pouted.

"You're no fun Bakashi!" He glared at you you just scoffed.

"I'm not scared at you" Raising a brow and turning your head in another direction, arms crossed. He found it cute. But still he said no.

"Sheesh, then don't" You grabbed the pocky box and went to his teammates.

"Hey senpais wanna play a pocky game?" You questioned loudly so you can be sure he heard that clearly. They looked at you and you signal them to go along with you.

"Sure (L/N)-chan!" Hayama said loudly.

"Thank you Hayama-senpai, minna!" You loudly explained the rules of the game and gave them a set of pockys.

"Okay now, you already know the rules is! Let's start with Nebuya-senpai" You said. A growl was heard from the other direction but you just shrugged it off.

When the game was set you opened your pocky and placed it in your mouth. Another growl was heard from the other side. You chuckled. The plan is working!

You come near to Nebuya when suddenly a hand stopped you and turned you around. You saw an angry red headed midget.. i mean Emperor emitting a dark aura around him you smirked.

He pulled the pocky out of your mouth and kissed you. Your eyes widened when you realized that he was kissing you infront of his teammates, his tongue poking your lower lip you allowed him to enter your cavern and you suddenly felt weak.

When he broke the kiss he glared at his teammates.

"Don't you dare do that again or else..." Mibuchi and Hayama ran out dragging Nebuya. Mayuzumi just clicked his tongue and walked out.

He looked at you or rather glaring at you, and man you felt nervous around him now.

"Call your parents and tell them you're staying with me." He ordered.

"W-what?! N-no!"

"Are you defying my orders (F/N)?" You shook your head and do what he said. Your parents agreed when they heard the name of your boyfriend and said.

"Just don't overdo it my daughter" Your mother said.

"M-mom! It's n-not what you th-think!" You said but the line was cutted off.

You nod at your boyfriend and he smirked.

"Be ready for your punishent (F/N)"

And with that.. You furiously blushed and blacked out causing him to chuckle.

"What a dirty mibd (F/N)

A/N: Yo~ It's pocky day! Let's play!! Hahah!

11-11-14