Pleasures -Valentines Special-

A/N:

Here's the last special i'll write xD

I'm working on some requests too, if you want to request one. Inbox me :) Thank you very much.

-Fukui x Reader- (Lemon)

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual topics and scenes that may not be suitable for very young audiences. If you don't want to read lemons. I suggest you to stop reading this chapter and proceed onto another.

Neng yu meri mats!

-Story Start-

It was hard to mutter Fukui's name as he kept runing his hands up and down to your body, as a very pleasurable moan escaped your mouth.

This was the punishment you've got for being a lazy-ass this Valentines Day. You didn't bothered to gave him a chocolate so...

For compensation, he wanted to claim you as his chocolate for this day.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Moan my name (F/N)-chan~" Fukui said as he ran his fingers up and down on your stomach, you were aching for his touch but you can't quite move. Your hand was tied on both sides of the bed post and you feet was tied on the other ends of the bed.

You arched your back, making him just chuckle and tease you more as he gave you a passionate kiss, both of your tongues were swirling, fighting for dominance as your heads changed angles, this made you want him more then ever.

He ran his finger moving in circles on your breast as the other hand of him was gently pinching your harden bud, this made you moan on his mouth. You felt him smirked as he kissed you more roughly than earlier.

He aligned his self to you and glided his member on your womanhood rubbing it slowly and felt his member goes hard as he moans on your kisses. He teases you by inserting his tip inside you and stuck it there,you wanted him inside you, aching for a pleasure.

"Nope, not now" He chuckled as he pulled out, he kisses your forehead down to your stomach, you felt him spread your legs wider making you more exposed to him, he began to lick your clit and encircled his tongue around your womanhood. You moaned his name.

The torture began when he pinched your clit earning him a loud moan from you and inserted his tongue inside, slowly thrusting in and out. You were groaning, you wanted to be satisfied but you can't. You clenched your fists as he kept doing it all over again.

He slowly puts one finger on you finding your sweet spot. You squeaked as he instantly hit the jackpot and slowly thrusts in and out.

"K-Kensuke... Please make it faster" You pleaded but you just heard him groan as he suddenly thrusted his finger deeply into you making you arch your back. He added a finger and a third making your walls stretch.

Slowly thrusting and hitting your spot just made you want him more than before, you can't take it anymore. Fukui noticed this and gave you the pleasure you wanted.

He quickly thrusted his fingers in and out of you and heard some slapping sounds down there, he keep hitting your spot as you yelled his name, you swore even the neighbors would hear all your moans.

You felt a familiar feeling inside of you as euphoria took over your body making Fukui's thrust fastened.

"K-ke--gaaaah!" With one last thrust you cummed on his hand, he chuckled as licks all your juices.

"Wow, tastes like chocolate (F/N)-chan~" He said making you so flustered. You see him gets the key and released you from the bed. The time you sat up, he quickly laid down and out his hands behind his head. Knowing what to do, you started to stroke his member.

Moans of him was quite adorable as you slowly pumped your hand up and down making him meet your hands halfway.

"Lick it (F/N)~" You heard him and you did as he said.

You licked his tip as you stroke his member and other hand was massaging his base, you love how he moans your name and started sucking his member. He grabbed your hair making you go deeper on his member. Fukui's eyes were closed enjoying the feeling of excitement and pleasure.

You noticed his pace fastened as you kept on gaigging on his member, he made you suck all of his member as he quickly thrusts inside your mouth, he twitched.

You suddenly felt a gush of liquids splurted inside your mouth forcing you to gulp all his white liquids and released you from his grasp, breathing heavily, Fukui sat up and signaled you to sit on him.

You smirked as you bit your lips in a seductive way making the boy harden up again, you aligned yourself onto him as you slowly put his member inside you earning a sweet moans from you two.

When he was fully inside you, he let you stay for a while. Waiting for you to get used to his size. Damn, it was too big for you, it was like it's ripping yourself up.

Minutes later, you nodded as he stood up and leaned you on the wall, one leg encircled to his waist as the other was supporting your weight, he kissed you roughly and explored your mouth with his tongue leaving no spot unexplored.

You two heard your skins slapping as beads of sweats trailing down on both of your bodies, you ran your fingers to his abs earning a seductive moan from him,

You felt his pace fastened as he immediately carried you and encircled you legs around him, he quickly thrust in and out of you as you meet him halfway. This made your mind go haywire and he kept hitting your sweetest spot.

"K-ken..i'm gonna-"

"M-me too, let's do it together"

With that, Fukui thrusted you in monstrous pace as he guides your hips up and down. Sounds of skins slapping, moans filled throughout the room and beads of sweats on your bodies combined making the scene more hotter. He hugged you close to him and kissed you roughly, you noticed his rhythm go off and started moaning loud on your mouth.

And with last few thrusts, you two came, his liquid splurted inside of you as some of the liquids dripped down on the carpet. You two were breathingvheavily as Fukui sat on the bed. You chuckled.

"You're expert in this" You said as he laughed.

"Don't say that, you know that you're my first right?" You nodded as he smiled at you.

"And you're probably my last. I love you babe"

"I love you too babe"

"Now, Now, let's do the round 2" Your eyes widen in surprise making him laugh.

The two of you spend the Valentines night moaning each others name.

*ends*

A/N: Okay, this will probably the second to the last lemon i'll do for now, i'm still doing Mitobe x Half-neko! Tomboy! reader. (Lemon) lol! xD Anyways, i'm open for requests just pm me if you want :)

Coming upnext: Haizaki x Reader (Requested)