blah blahs of the author

Now, now.

This chapter is about explaining why I did go hiatus.

Some of you were asking me why I don't update, or I did say something about me going active on June (which I didn't do)

Well, here are some reasons.

FIRST, Remember, when I last updated 4 Valentines Special stories on Feb. 14, 2015?

The next day was the death of my mother. it was just so sudden that I can't think anything nor write anything. (Well, The Savior Part 1 was finished at that time and waiting to be posted)

It felt like my motivation to write, to create as well as to study just became.... nothing.(Thanks to my friends for backing me up and still graduated lol) So that's why I only posted the 1st part days Or weeks after the V.Day specials and did some rest.

The second part of the said story was posted months after the update right? That time, I literally got sick. Like having an insomnia and depression. (Which I got rid easily)

And now, I can say that I finally got over my mom's death and got back on my own feet. Actually I have something to say later xD

SECOND. Was the fudging net here in phil.

Seriously?! Some network here said they have the fastest internet speed of 50MBPS for 5,580 pesos per month (that was quite expensive for an average person like me) urgh... and the only speed I've got was... fudging 5mbps. WTH was that?

Oh well, that cause a delay too. I don't want to pay for an expensive net then getting only 1/4 of their service. Nice corruption indeed.

THIRD.

I applied as a Customer Service Representative on Sprint. Maybe one of you already talked to me there LOL. And yeah, I'm quite busy for the past few months. So sorry about that xD I need to work in order for me to live yeah ♡

And lastly..

I just noticed that we already have 9k+ votes xD OMG. I would like to thank you all for supporting me even I did get hiatus for months! I really really appreciate it! Let's celebrate it LOL (Wow, fantastic baby! DANCEEEE--//Slapped)

Thank you again for wasting your time reading this haha!

If you have something to ask me, pm me or comment here :)

Requests are temporarily closed as I'm doing some requests dated back on Feb. 2015.

Jaaaaaa~ See you next chappie!

Next: Midorima x Reader ( Requested by IrisHanniwu) (Sorry it's toooooo late ;-;)