Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II

A/N: I'm sorry for the late post xD I had to re-read my previous story and make another scenario as Wattpad-tan deleted my work ;-; So here.. Sorry if you found this crappy or something. but as promised, we'll continue the story of reader-tan and i don't like to leave you hanging on the first part. xD

Okay now, have fun! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dedicated to: M271295

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part II of Midorima x Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" You glared at the two people infront of you.

"Who am i? Why can't i remember anything!" You said frustrated about what was happening. You can't remember everything about you. Midorima and Takao glanced at each other sadness was visible to their eyes.

"E-eh?! W-what kind of joke was that (F/N)-chan! I'm your bestfriend right? You shouldn't jo--"

"Did i look like i'm joking!" You said annoyed at the raven haired man.

"You said (F/N)-chan, is it me? do you know who i am?" Tears blurred your vision as you asked the raven haired man. He nodded. You looked at the green haired man as you felt something inside you you couldn't explain.

"You... Who are you?" You asked making the green haired man look at you. He looked like he lost a loved one, tears visible on his cheeks. You began to feel sadness as you look at him.

"Shintaro, Midorima Shintaro. Your fiancè-nodayo" He mumbled clearly enough for you to hear his cracking voice.

"If you are my fiancè, why..why i can't remember you? Are you playing with me?!" You were totally annoyed at this man who claims you to be his fiancè. You began to throw tantrums as they just tried to calm you down.

When you calmed down they began to explain what happened to you the night before your memories gone. Ofcourse, Midorima didn't say anything about your argument, he doesn't want you to hate him more. Takao knew it too but he said nothing.

Midorima and Takao walked out of the room the moment you fell asleep. Takao saw Midorima looking so devastated on what was happening and tried to cheer him up only to fail.

Midorima slumped back on his chair.

"If i only stopped her, this wouldn't happen" Midorima thought as his vision blurred, tears fall on his cheeks as Takao just watched his bestfriend cry. What done is done right? Their only problem is how to get your memories back.

~Timeskip~

It has been a month as your doctor sucessfully operated your left leg and said you'll be able to walk normal for a few months.

Midorima who claimed you as his fiancè always looking after you, he also showed you your engagement ring hoping that you'll remember it but failed, as your so-called bestfriend always making you smile. At first you were wondering why they always seem to be close to each other and causing you to call them as a yaoi couple. (A/N: I support MidoTaka too xD) Ofcourse Takao being the clown of the group always puts an oil to the fire as he said those words "We always share him back then (F/N)-chan". Midorima on the other side was clearly annoyed at the two of you. They're fun to be with especially that green haired tsundere, no wonder you chose him to be your fiancè. You began to trust them completely and let them help you to get back your memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midorima requested a day-off from his superiors just to spend time with you. He promised that he would do anything to make your memories come back and apologize for what happened. As he goes to the rehab, he found you and Takao having some fun, laughing and teasing each other. He can't help but feel jealous.