I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)

A/N: Hi again! xD Your lazy ass author wrote another Angst genre xD I dunno i just felt like writing an angst fic.

Enjoy Reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi~! (F/N) speaking! Sorry if i can't answer this phone right now, but i promise, as soon as i have time i'll call you back!"

Midorima dialed again his girlfriend's number, he misses your voice...

"Hi~! (F/N) speaking! Sorry if i can't answer this phone right now, but i promise, as soon as i have time i'll call you back!"

Midorima tighten his hold of his phone as he clearly remembers what happened yesterday. Uncontrollable tears fell on his cheeks and quietly sobbing. That event would never happen if he didn't let his selfishness win over him.

That would never happen if he didn't do that...

~Flashback~

Being a believer of Oha Asa he is, Midorima avoided you for an entire school day as the said program says that it will be a bad luck for him if he kept accompanying (Zodiac Sign). Midorima sighed as he looked at you smiling with your bestfriend, Takao.

Jealousy strikes him hard when he heard you laughing at his jokes but just shrugged it off in the latter as he tries to shake that thought. Besides, he's the one who asked Takao to accompany you instead of him.

You on the other hand was never used to his Oha Asa addiction. You already knew that he asked Takao to make you feel happy and leave him alone. Actually, you were just pretending that you were laughing just to show that you're not that affected. But deep inside, you were really hurt as you thought that Midorima can easily ditch you if he doesn't love you or need you anymore.

Hours passed and one more subject before the dismissal time, you were walking alone thinking of something when you saw your boyfriend just walked past you.

"Taro-kun~ I miss you!" You ran and hugged him from the back causing him to stop on his tracks.

"Let me go-nodayo" He said in a firm voice. You did what he said.

He just simply walked away without looking back at you, never bothered to talk to you even just for a mere second. Your vision blurred as you walked away disheartened by what happened.

The three of you were classmates on the last subject, Home Economics. Takao was your partner as Midorima was with (Random Girl).

As the cooking lesson goes on, Takao noticed your gloomy aura. He thought of teasing you by putting a dough on your nose, you fought back. The two of you continued to tease each other without catching the attention of the teacher. Midorima on the other hand gritted his teeth as he can't contain his anger and jealousy at the same time.

The bell rang signalling it was the end of school Midorima asked Takao to go to practice without him and left the two of you alone, Midorima suddenly grabbed your arm and led you to the school gates.

"Y-you're hurting me Taro-kun" You said as you struggle to free your hand from his grip. But he just tightened it and continued walking, not saying anything.

When the two of you arrived on the said place Midorima lets go of your hand and turned around looking furious.

"Did i ask you to flirt with Takao?!" He shouted. You flinched on his harsh tone.

"S-sorry Taro-kun"

"Don't say sorry-nodayo! I was there all the time! Have you even thought that you have a boyfriend watching you two flirt with each other?!" His tone was getting louder than earlier, that was the first time you were being yelled by him.