Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)

------------

"Let's see what will Haizaki do if he found his girlfriend dead"

------------

"That girl... what is she doing?!"

Haizaki sighed in exasperation as he was getting worried about you mysteriously missing and cutting your afternoon classes. Usually, you'll just sleep on your seat or probably talking with your friends over the phone. But now, something was different.

It's been hours since he last saw you and didn't see even just a glimpse of your shadow. Well, admit it he's kind of missing you too.

Haizaki was so annoyed that he was staring at the back of his classmate for a long time now. Poor classmate, if stare can burn, he's probably roasted by now.

---------

You woke up from a deep sleep and instantly found yourself chained on the chair, blindfolded.

It's your first time experiencing this kind of stuff. Like in the movies, you attempted to shake your way out of chains and tried destroying the chair but the thing didn't even budge.

"Now, now... Stop wiggling your ass out of there, it'll be waste of effort~" you heard a familiar voice in front of you. You knew who that was, your weak attacker from the first day of your school and the leader of the infamous cliques in Fukuda, Minoru Shiki.

"Why are you doing this?! Fight me fair and squa---"

"SHUT UP!" Minoru slapped you with such force making you silenced instantly.

"Now, answer my question. When did you and Shougo started dating?" You noticed her voice was kind of cracked, like she has just stopped crying. But on the other hand, the question made you laugh.

"Me? And that weak? Dating? Don't make me lau--" You felt a sudden pain on your cheek again. Two points from the antagonist and zero for you. Poor reader...

"Oi! That's the second one! You bi--"

*slap*

"The fu--"

*slap*

"That's the fourth--"

*slap*

"WHAT THE FVCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

"Just answer my goddamn question!"

"How can i f*cking answer if you're cutting me off! You idiot!" Minoru was about to slap you again when she realized what you had said and muttered a sorry for what she has done.

"S-sorry I got carried away"

And then, a moment of silence took over the two of you as you felt your cheeks hurt as hell. You knew it was hard to be a hostage but you didn't know that you'll experience that kind of slapping session in real life.

You took note on yourself that once you got out of there, you'll torture that girl and made her experience that kind of session too.

"We're not dating, and besides... I have tastes when it comes to boys. So stop asking me like I'm his fvcking girlfriend because I am not."

"Then why the hell are you two close?"

"Because we're not open."

"Answer my questions normally you bit--"

"Did I answer you abnormally?" Thanks to your sarcastic answers, that made Minoru angrier.

You blinked your eyes when she harshly removed your blindfold. You instantly knew where the place is by looking around and saw some boys staring right at you with hungry eyes.