35

It's been a month, Regina has now been take back out of work and put onto bed rest. She is simply too weak to be doing much. Today she had a small amount of energy, meaning she could sit up in the bed and plan her wedding. For Regina, planning a wedding she didn't think she'd make, breaks her heart into a million pieces. She just looked at the screen with two venues on it, both beautiful. Regina knew which one she'd want but, with the little faith she had, it became impossible to choose. Rex came into the room and saw the stress on his sisters face, looking at the laptop to help.

"Go with that one, it's got a gorgeous view" Rex softly said, moving around the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too" Regina mumbled, not moving her eyes from the two different choices.

"What's wrong, you were happy earlier" Rex softly asked, climbing onto the bed with a curious look.

"Nothing, I'm fine" Regina sighed, closing the laptop do she wasn't hurting herself anymore.

"No, you're not. Talk to me" Rex said with a soft smile, showing he is there for her.

"No because every time I say how I'm feeling, someone tells me I can't feel that way or I'm being dramatic. So no, I'll stick with doing it myself" Regina huffed, wanting to sulk and roll over but knowing she can't move.

"Regina, that's not true. I want to help you so tell me what's getting you so down" Rex said with a small sigh, knowing the medication makes her even more grumpy than usual.

"The fact I'm planning my wedding but I don't believe I will make it that long. The fact I know what I want to pick but I physically can't because I'm scared. That's what's got me down, don't you dare tell me that I'm over thinking or being dramatic again" Regina said in an angry tone, knowing she has stopped complaining about the cancer recently.

"Oh, Gina" Rex softly said, looking at his sister with the saddest eyes. He pulled her into his arms and held her closer, letting her tear up against his shirt. "If you don't believe then I'll believe for you, I'll believe you can do anything. Regina, I know the chance is small but it's also still there, we could get a donor"

"It's not like one is failing, they all are. I can't survive this and yet I'm still planning my wedding like I'm going to live happily ever after" Regina said with a long sigh, looking down with a sad look on her face.

"I know you have little faith and I know it's hard. Regina, you have to look at what you will have when you survive. You'll get your fairytale happy ending, you already have the girl, you'll defeat the villain which is cancer and the big wedding at the end of the movie" Rex said with a small chuckle at his example he gave.

"This isn't a fairy tale or a movie, those endings don't exist" Regina sighed, hiding her face on her brothers shoulder.

"Someone had to get an ending like that for the writers to be inspired" Rex replied, trying to make his younger sister look at him. Regina just stayed hidden, not wanting him to see her cry. "Think of your story like a book, this is just a chapter that eventually will end. We can title this ending the downfall. Just remembered this... Once you hit rock bottom, you can only go up"

Since they were kids, Rex was able to use any example for any situation and make it work for Regina. He always comforted her and made her feel better. Regina smiled a little and looked up at him, showing she was grateful. She then rested her head back down and let a single tear escape again. After a few seconds, she felt Rex move out her arms. Before she could react, Emma was replaced and cuddling more into her.

"Hey, Gina baby" Emma softly said, holding the brunette close in her arms as she kissed her head.

"Thank god your home, I missed you" Regina sighed in relief, knowing no matter how much she loves her brother, nothing will beat the blondes hugs.

"I missed you too. I was stood in the doorway, I heard about you planning the wedding but not knowing if you'll be there" Emma said in a gentle tone, brushing the top of the brunettes head.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do anymore" Regina's cracked voice said, her face bring hidden once again.

"Don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for. I don't care if our wedding is the biggest and fanciest wedding or tiny with us wearing bin bags. As long as you say I do, my dreams will have come true" Emma replied with a small giggle, moving brunette strands away to see her face.

"I'm not getting married in a bin bag" Regina chuckled, finally looking up at the woman with a small smile.

"You'd still look hot" Emma added with a smirk, pushing the brunettes hair behind her ear to cup her cheek. "I, Emma Swan, take thee Regina Maria Mills to be my lawfully wedding wife, to love and to hold, through sickness and in health, till death do we part" Emma said with a smile, holding the woman gently but close.

"What are you doing" Regina asked with a confused look, not helping the small smile she had for the blonde.

"Marrying you now. I'm an ordained minister due to a stepped night back with the girls where two thought it was funny to get married. I'm not even sure if it's legal if I marry us but I'm marrying us now" Emma replied with a giggle, knowing she wants nothing more than the brunette.

"Whoa... Umm... Fuck, I love you" Regina said with a huge smile, knowing the woman always amazes her. "I, Regina Maria Mills, take thee Emma Swan to be my lawfully wedding wife, to have and to hold, through this sickness and in health, till death do we part" Regina repeated, moving her weak body to be even closer to the blondes.

"I do"

"I do too"

"I now pronounce us wife and wife" Emma announced, causing them both to have a huge smile on their faces. She cupped Regina's cheek and rested her forehead against hers. "I'm going to kiss the bride now"

They giggled as they leaned in, joining their lips in a soft kiss. Regina soon deepened it and took control, trying so hard to move her body closer to the woman's. Emma took the hint and moved up to press them together, making sure it wasn't possible to get any closer. As they pulled away ever so slightly, both their faces held smiles.

"Well I must say, I didn't image our wedding in our bed" Regina giggled, brushing her thumb across the blondes cheek.

"This way we can consummate the marriage without having to party first" Emma said with a smirk, sliding her hand down the brunettes body.

"Oh please, you knew we'd end up sneaking to a bathroom and doing it their before the party even started" Regina said with a laugh, knowing exactly what the pair are like.

"Very true"

Emma chuckled as she closed the gap between their lips, instantly deepening it. She moved on top of the brunette and held herself above her. Regina used all her strength and pulled Emma's top off, soon leaving her hands on the blonde locks.

"I'm not wearing any underwear" Regina whispered into the blondes ear, pushing her hand further down.

"I love you, my gorgeous wife"

"I love you too, wifey"