21

A month has passed, Regina's chances of survival dropped again which scared her a lot. Tonight Emma was taking her out on a date to cheer her up. Regina was sat on her bed with her dress led beside her, she hadn't even started getting ready yet. Rex went to go downstairs but saw her door open, promoting him to walk over confused. As he knocked and stepped in, he saw her just staring at the floor.

"Hey, you alright" Rex softly asked, walking over to his upset sister.

"No" Regina simply replied, knowing it's obvious the reason why.

"Do you want to talk" Rex offered, moving the dress to sit beside her.

"No" Regina replied again, moving move her gaze from the floor. Rex put his arm around her and pulled her into his arms, knowing she wouldn't talk if he could see her face. Regina didn't hug back, just tested against him as she let her eyes glass over. "I can't get up, I feel really weak"

"That's ok, we can tell Emma that the date will be another night" Rex said in a kind voice, rubbing his sisters shoulder.

"No, I want to go. She even took her clothes to work so she could get dressed there and come pick me up" Regina sighed, wanting to move and stand but not being able to.

"Well just lie down for now and get your strength back, I'm sure Emma won't mind" Rex said softly, lifting the woman's head off his shoulder. Regina just stayed there, looking sadly at the ground. She physically couldn't get up. Rex scooped her body up and lifted her from the bed, carrying the upset woman to the top of the bed. He led her down and pulled the covers over her, letting her sad face look away. "I'm going to get some food to give you some energy and if you still feel like this, Emma won't mind cancelling tonight"

Regina didn't say anything, just stayed still in her place. Rex left the room and went downstairs, getting a banana and glass of water for the woman. The front door then unlocked, allowing Emma to enter the hall in a smart black suit. Before she could call out, Rex appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Hey, where's Gina" Emma asked with a smile, straightening her blazer in the window by the door.

"Upstairs. Em, she feels really weak and can't move but she still wants to go" Rex informed, knowing he worries about her leaving like that.

"Alright, I'll talk to her" Emma said, kicking her shoes off to go upstairs.

Rex quickly handed her the water and banana before letting her continue up the stairs. Emma went over to their bedroom and saw Regina led just looking away from the door. Emma placed the food and drink beside her before walking away the bed, catching Regina's attention. She climbed into the bed and moved close to the brunette, both smiling a little at each other.

"Hey" Regina said with a smile, slowly reaching out to hold her face.

"Hey, beautiful. We don't have to go, you know" Emma softly said, stroking the side of the woman's face.

"But I want to, you're all dressed up and looking cute" Regina said with a sad face, wanting to cuddle into the blonde but unable.

Emma knew she wouldn't be able to talk Regina out of this. She climbed out of the bed and walked around it, pulling the covers off the woman. Emma placed her arms under Regina's armpits and lifted her to sit up.

"At least eat this and drink before we do anything" Emma softly said, holding the banana to the woman.

Regina reached out and took the food, relying on Emma to hold her up. She slowly ate the banana before taking a mouthful of her drink, trying her hardest to hold herself up. Once she was done, she placed the stuff back onto the bedside table.

I Will Surviveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें