10

A few more weeks had past, it was Regina's birthday today. Emma has been working more on getting sober and is currently done a successful week without drugs but failed with drinking because of stress. Regina has been talking to lots of doctors and trying to increase her chances. Today they were walking to a nice restaurant for Regina's birthday together. Emma wore a red dress that was tight across the top and flowed down to her knees, her hair curled and down. Regina wore a black dress that was short and tight, her hair also curled around her face.

"Thank you for this" Regina said with a smile, squeezing the blondes hand in hers.

"Of course, anything for your birthday" Emma replied, chuckling as she looked down at the brunette. She looked at Regina and bit her lip, her eyes trailing her body. "I am jealous of your dress though" Emma said with a wide smirk, causing an eyebrow raise from the brunette. The blonde leaned into her ear in order to whisper seductively. "It gets have a tight grip on your body"

"After dinner... You can replace the dress" Regina whispered back into her ear, walking her fingers slowly up the back of the blondes neck.

"I'll hold you to that" Emma said with a smirk, moving away to carry on walking.

"You don't have to just hold me to that" Regina replied, giving the blonde a cheeky wink as she looked up at her.

Emma chuckled as she looked across at her, still smirking about what they are doing after dinner. Regina giggled and carried on walking, pulling the blonde along with her. They talked and giggled the whole way there, making the journey seem quicker than planned. As they arrived at the steakhouse, Regina felt her mouth watering. She adored steak, it was one of her favorites. The pair walked into the building and awaited someone to seat them.

"I'm so hungry" Emma said impatiently, knowing she hasn't eaten much today.

"Me too, I'm going to run to the toilet while you wait here" Regina said, placing a kiss upon the blondes cheek as she went to leave.

Emma stayed there as she waited, watching the brunette going to the toilets. After a few minutes, a man approached the bench and looked at the forms. He then turned his gaze to Emma, smirking a little at her.

"Hi there, name please"

"Emma Swan"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" the waiter said charmingly, glancing down to look at his forms. He found her name and placed his finger their to keep his place. "Table for two, right"

"Yes, she's just in the bathroom" Emma replied, knowing the man was flirting but choosing to ignore it.

"Just because you are very pretty and sweet, I'll upgrade you to the nice table by the window" the waiter kindly said with a shy smile, changing the table number on the sheet.

"Awe thank you, that's so sweet" Emma said, smiling as she got an upgrade.

"It's my pleasure" the waiter said, blushing at the smile on the blonde.

"Excuse me" Regina said as she tapped the man's shoulder.

"Yes, miss" the waiter asked, spinning on his heels to see her.

"That's mine" Regina said with a smile, gesturing towards the chuckling blonde.

"I'm sorry?" He questioned in confusion, not understanding what she said.

"The girl, she's mine. Sorry" Regina said, walking over to slip into the blondes arms.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realise" the waiter said with an embarrassed blush over his cheeks.

"It's fine, it's sweet you tried. Can you show us to our table now" Emma asked with a chuckle, linking her hand with the brunettes.

"Of course, right this way" the waiter quickly replied, walking towards the upgraded table for them. Emma laughed a little more as she followed the man, still holding Regina's hand. "Here you are, someone will take your drink order shortly" he quickly said, turning to leave as fast as he could.

"Somebody was jealous" Emma said with a chuckle, smirking widely at the brunette.

"I don't get jealous" Regina simply said, lifting the menu up to hide she was lying.

"You were so jealous. Excuse me, that's mine. I wish I filmed that" Emma said as she began laughing, mimicking the brunette.

"You are mine" Regina said with a smirk, knowing she isn't going to admit it.

"Oh yeah, claim me then" Emma said as she winked, giving a smirk at the brunette. She then felt a bare foot slide up her leg, shocking her a little. Regina smirked a little before returning to a neutral face, looking at the menu. Her foot continued to slide up Emma's leg, not stopping until it was between her legs. "Gina" Emma moaned a little, gripping the side of the table to hide her pleasure.

"I'm thinking one if those none alcoholic cocktails tonight" Regina said, reading the menu as she allowed her foot to do all the work.

"G- whoa... Gina" Emma said again, reaching out to hold the brunettes hand tightly.

"Maybe something fruity"

"Gina"

"No, I'm not feeling fruity"

"Oh god"

"Maybe just a"

Regina was cut off by Emma slamming her hand on the table, hitting her breaking point. Regina chuckled as she finally looked up, removing her foot from between the blondes legs. She slipped her shoe on and turned to her drinks menu again, allowing the blonde to fix herself.

"How are you that good with your foot" Emma asked in shock, never expecting something like that.

"I'm just that good" replied replied with a wink, giggling as she placed the menu down.

"Hi, can I take your drink order" a waitress asked as she approached the table, holding a pad and pen.

"Can I get a none alcoholic mojito please" Regina asked, handing the drink menu over to the woman.

"Of course, for you" the waitressed asked the blonde, confused whys he appeared flustered.

"I'll have the same" Emma replied, not knowing what the drink was or caring too much.

"You won't like that, trust me. You'll like the none alcoholic sex on the beach" Regina said with a chuckle, knowing exactly what the blonde likes.

"I'll get that then, thanks" Emma replied, usually she would order a scotch and be done.

"I'll have them over shortly" the waitress said with a smile, turning to walk away.

"I love how you know what I like better than I do" Emma said with a laugh, knowing what she said is true.

"It's because I love you"

"And I love you"

The pair smiled as they linked hands, both looking across at the menu. Regina caught eye on a steak that made her mouth water, no longer needing to look at the rest. Emma was just staring intensely at the menu, not knowing what to pick.

"Baby, it's a menu, not puzzle" Regina said with a chuckle, seeing the concentration on her face.

"Sorry, I don't know what to get" Emma replied, keeping her eyes locked on the sheet.

"You don't have to have steak, you could go for salmon or pasta" Regina said as she lowered the blondes menu, pointing at what she meant.

"That's a good idea actually. I'll get the salmon dish" Emma said with a smile, knowing how much she loves that.

"See, I just know you too well" Regina said, chuckling as she held the blondes hand.

"Happy birthday, beautiful"

"Thank you, mi amor"

Emma stood up and walked around the table, sitting beside the brunette. The pair smiled as they leaned in and kissed, deep but slowly. Regina had never had a birthday like this before, it was definitely her favourite so far.