19

"REGINA" Emma shouted into the house, bursting through the front door in rage.

"We literally just said we'd be calm" Rex sighed with a slight chuckle, following behind the blonde.

"REGINA, GET DOWN HERE NOW" Emma shouted again, walking towards the stairs in anger.

"What is all the shouting, you do realise this cancer gives me an awful headache" Regina said in a tired voice, walking down the stairs to see the blonde. "What is going and why are you here"

"No, you don't get to ask what is going on. You fucking lied to me, to us, and made me leave" Emma angrily said, blocking the way for the brunette to come off the stairs.

"What are you talking about" Regina asked with confusion, looking towards her brother for an answer.

"We went to the hospital, Regina" Rex cleared up, showing in his voice he wasnt impressed.

"Fuck" Regina whispered to herself, looking down in shame. "I'll be back in a minute"

Before either could protest, Regina ran up the stairs. Emma looked in confusion at what was going on, turning to Rex for answers. He shrugged with the same look, soon clocking on to what was happening.

"Shit, she use to do this as a kid when she was scared to admit something. She's climbing out the window and going down the tree. Right, you go up and stop her, I'll be outside" Rex sighed in annoyance, walking towards the front door.

Emma sighed as she ran upstairs, heading straight to Regina's room. She caught sight of the brunette slipping out the window, causing her to rush to it. Emma watched as Regina balanced on the tree.

"What the fuck are you doing" Emma asked with a confused face, seeing her climbing through the tree.

"Clearly getting away from you, I don't want to talk" Regina replied, feeling very tired and weak as she turned to the blonde.

"Don't be so stupid, get back in here" Emma sighed in annoyance, looking at her like she's crazy.

"No, I-" Regina started but paused half way through, feeling faint and tired. "I-" Regina tried again, this time fainting and collapsing onto another branch.

"Gina" Rex quickly said, rushing to stand under her in case she dropped.

"Oh god" Emma said in shock, almost falling out the window to get to her. She rushed to the bed side table and grabbed Regina's medication, not hesitating to climb out the window. She slowly made her way to Regina, not wanting to wobble the branch too much in case she fell. "Shit, this is scary"

Emma made it to the brunette and gently rolled her to get to her hip. She used one arm to keep the brunette up and the other to hold the needle. Rex watched from down belong with a worried face, ready to catch either that fell. Emma injected the medicine into Regina's hip, keeping her steady to get the right place.

"Em, don't drop her" Rex begged in fear, unable to see what was happening in the tree.

"Don't say that, it scares me more" Emma replied with a scared face, now using both hands to keep the brunette up. She looked at Regina as she tried to wake her, shaking her shoulder a little. Soon the brown eyed began to open, her breathing returning once again. "Oh thank god, you scared the shit out of me"

"What happened" Regina asked with a confused face, moving to hold the blondes arms to keep her up.

"You done that fainting thing again but this time you decided to do it while escaping out a tree" Emma replied with a sight, not helping the small giggle.

"I'm sorry" Regina sighed as she used the other woman to pull her weak up.

"You didn't faint on purpose" Emma said with a small chuckle, still annoyed from before.

"I mean I'm sorry I lied and gave up, I just know that dying in a few years will hurt a lot more than me dying now. I don't want to leave you or break your heart, I just wish I could be with you until we're old" Regina softly said, tears in her eyes as she continued to use the blonde to keep her standing.

"You don't get it, I want you until I physically can't have you. I love you more than I have ever loved before. Go back on the medication and beat this cancer so we can get married and have kids and live until we're 80 years old and die side by side like in that stupid book movie you made me watch" Emma said with a smile, chuckling a little as she held the brunette close to her.

"The notebook" Regina said, giggling a little as she remembered her favourite film.

"That one, we are going to die cuddled up together when we are really old. I love you, my baby, so don't leave me yet" Emma finished with a soft smile, moving a few strands of brunette hair behind her girls ear.

"You want to marry me and have kids" Regina asked with a nervous smile, looking down as she felt a little embarrassed.

"Of course I do, I love you"

"I love you more"

"So, are you going to carry on fighting for me and not lie about it again" Emma asked with a small smirk, pressing the brunette up against the tree trunk.

"Ok, for you I will fight until the very end" Regina promised, knowing how much she wants to be with her.

"Even if it's the end, we will spend every day enjoying it. I'm going to take you to the world's landmarks and kiss you in every beautiful place" Emma said softly, keeping the pair of them close as she spoke romantically.

"You really do have away with words" Regina said as she smiled brightly, cupping the blondes cheeks softly.

Emma smiled as she leaned closer, kissing the brunette softly. Rex smiled as he heard the pair making up, happy they were happy again. He then saw a bra drop from the tree, causing him to frown in annoyance.

"Seriously, in a tree for fuck sake" Rex sighed, feeling disturbed by the clothing item beside him.

Regina and Emma both giggled as they split their lips, forgetting he was down there. They then heard the front door slam shut, causing more laughter. Regina pulled the blonde back into her body, sliding her hands up her girlfriends top. Emma unbuttoned Regina's jeans, keeping their bodies as close as they could. Regina kissed the blonde harder, not waisting time to take her bra off. She lifted one arm to grab the branch above her head, the other gripping the blondes back tight. Emma slide her hand down Regina's jeans, causing her to grip her hands tighter.