24

Another week passed, Regina wasn't as weak today. It was mid day and she was making a sandwich in the kitchen. Emma walked into the kitchen and smiled in slight shock to see her; she'd left for work early and didn't see the brunette before hand.

"Look at you, up and out of bed" Emma said with a smile, tossing her leather jacket onto the chair as she walked to the brunette.

"Yep, I don't feel too weak today so we are going on a date" Regina said, smiling happily as she bit her sandwich.

"Oh are we" Emma asked, chuckling as she walked over with a shit eater grin.

"Yeah, we are" Regina replied, smirking as she pushed her hands through the blondes hair. Emma chuckled as she leaned in, placing a soft kiss against Regina's lips. They both smiled as she stood close together, holding each other close. "I'm sorry for all week, I've been grumpy and took it out on everyone"

"And you called me an asshole" Emma added with a chuckle, pulling away a little to look at her.

"You are an asshole" Regina laughed, pulling the blonde back into her arms for a hug. Emma laughed more as she squeezed the woman. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok, don't be sorry" Emma said with a smile, kissing the side the brunettes face.

As they pulled away, Regina kissed Emma. As it deepened, they stepped closer to each other. Regina gripped the blonde as tight as her hands could and wouldn't dare let her move away. She patted their lips ever so slightly to speak.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and so good all afternoon, tomorrow your legs won't work" Regina whispered against the blondes lips, using her hands to explore the woman's body.

"I missed this" Emma smirked, moving her hands down to the woman's behind and holding tight.

"Me too, making out just isn't as fun" Regina replied with a smirk, letting her warm breath lie on the woman's lips.

Emma moved back in and kissed her, each holding the other close. In the stage Regina is at now, she can get random days where she has lots of energy and feels absolutely fine, tomorrow she'd crash again. Emma lifted Regina up and held her close, both holding onto the other tightly.

"Seriously, every time I come in here" Rex sighed from the door way, catching their attention.

"Then don't come in" Regina replied, brushing her fingers through the blonde locks.

"I'm hungry" Rex replied with a chuckle, walking over to the fridge with his plate.

"Yeah, me too" Emma replied, smirking as she kissed the brunettes neck a few times.

"If you must do that then go upstairs" Rex demanded, trying not to look at the woman kissing his sister.

"Come on, baby. Let's go upstairs" Regina smirked, pushing her hands through the blondes hair before kissing her softly.

Emma kept hold of the woman, carrying her out the kitchen and to the stairs. Both were laughing and giggling at Rex's reacting, forgetting he was in the house. Emma kicked their bedroom door open and went to the bed, kissing Regina as she led her down. They pulled away so Emma could close to bedroom door, not wasting time to get back to Regina. They were kissing and switching position for who was on top. Soon enough Regina took charge, positioned on top and began stripping the blonde.
____________

Later that evening, Regina was sat at her dressing table with a curling iron. As she let a curl drop beside her face, Emma stepped out the bathroom.

"I don't know about tomorrow, I can barely move now" Emma said with a laugh, sitting on the bed in exhaustion.

"Told you I'd do such a good job, your legs wouldn't work" Regina smirked, looking back at the mirror to finish her hair. Emma laughed and rolled her eyes, standing back up slowly. She went to her wardrobe and looked at the clothes, unsure what to wear. "Wear your white dress, I'm wearing my black" Regina said, knowing she usually picks her outfit.b