31

It's been a month, Regina awoke in her bed and saw she was cuddled into Emma's naked body. She smirked and slowly tranced her finger up Emma's stomach, waking her up a little. Regina continued her hand to the blonde locks and pushed it threw them, kissing Emma in the same move. As the pair slowly woke up more, they deepened the kiss and gripped each other. Their lips parted a few centremeters in order to smirk at each other, resting their heads together.

"Good morning" Regina whispered in a rugged morning voice that never failed to turn the blonde on.

"Morning, baby" Emma said with a smirk, pulling the woman's body into hers even more.

"My alarm is about to go off for work" Regina said, feeling where the blondes hand was heading.

"Then don't go to work, stay home with me" Emma begged with a smirk, continuing to lower her hand slowly.

"I can't, you know I can't" Regina chuckled, moving her lower body away from the blondes teasing hand.

Emma laughed at the motion, leaning in to kiss the brunette. The pair shared a soft and loving kiss, slowly deepening by the second. Just as Regina knew it would, her alarm for work went off. The pair both sighed at the sound, breaking their passionate kiss together. Regina turned the alarm off and sat up, stretching her arms in the air. She climbed out of bed and wrapped a robe around her body, heading to the wardrobe.

"Do you want to go out tonight? Go to a club" Emma asked as she sat up a little in bed, keeping the overs over her.

"You are suppose to be getting sober" Regina replied with a chuckle, picking out her work outfit of the day.

"I know but you've been cancer free for almost two months and all you've had is a glass of wine. What happened to wanting to finally go to a club or bar and drink until you're under a table" Emma asked with a small laugh, knowing the brunette always wanted that when she had cancer.

"But the one person I'd want to go with is you and I know it would be torture for you, you're doing so well. I'm fine with not going to one, it's not like I know any better" Regina replied, shrugging as it wasn't that much of a big deal for her.

"Only if you are sure" Emma said with a chuckle, knowing the woman was simply being caring.

"I am. Now, should I wear this blouse and suit or this dress" Regina asked, showing the blonde two different looks.

"Suit but not that one, the black one with the white shirt that you always leave a few buttons undone" Emma smirked at the thought, knowing that's her favourite one.

Regina simply giggled as she placed her options away, taking out the one Emma chose. She knew this one was always the blondes choice, it was the one that looked the hottest in her eyes. Regina hung the suit on the back of the closet door and went into their bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush. As she closed the mirror cabinet, she saw Emma was stood behind her.

"Fuck, Swan" Regina sighed as she grabbed her heart, feeling startled by the sudden appearance. Emma laughed as she kissed the woman's cheek, hugging her from behind. "Don't be all sweet, that was not funny"

"It wasn't, it was hilarious" Emma laughed, grabbing her toothbrush from the cabinet as well.

The pair began brushing their teeth together, Emma still holding one arm around Regina's waist. Once done, they rinsed their mouths with mouthwash and checked their teeth in the mirror. Regina kissed Emma's cheek with a smile, heading back into the bedroom.

"What are your plans for today" Regina asked, slipping out the robe to start getting dressed. Emma was just watching the brunette, staring intensely enough to not hear her speak. Regina turned around and saw, laughing a little at the woman. "Emma" Regina said, seeing if she could get a response. Nothing. "I slept with your best friend" Regina said, hoping that would maybe work. Nothing. "Rex thinks you're hot" Regina tried, still getting no response from the staring blonde. "I ate your cereal"

"You did what" Emma asked in shock, snapping her head up to the woman's face.

"Seriously, that's what got you to look up" Regina asked with a laugh, shaking her head at the woman.

"Sorry, I zoned out" Emma replied as she shook her head to clear her mind.

"I'm very aware" Regina said with a giggle, slipping into her underwear. "I asked, what is your plans for today"

"Nothing until 12 and then coming to your office to fuck you against your desk during your lunch break" Emma replied with a casual tone to it, looking at her phone like it was nothing.

"Oh, are you now" Regina asked with a smirk, looking rather shocked at the woman.

"Yep, be ready" Emma replied, smirking a little as she looked up at the brunette.

Regina chuckled and winked at the blonde, continuing to get dressed. She done her hair and makeup, finishing with 1 minute to spare. She looked over to see Emma had fallen back asleep, cuddle up in the covers. Regina went over and placed a kiss against the woman's cheek, leaving a very obvious red lipstick mark. Regina giggled to herself and left the room, heading downstairs. As she walked into the kitchen, Rex was stood eating a bowl of cereal.

"That best not be Emma's, she kill you" Regina said with a laugh, remembering the look the blonde gave her upstairs.

"It's not, don't worry. You ready to leave in a min" Rex asked, a mouthful of breakfast in his mouth.

"Yes and don't talk with your mouth full" Regina said strictly, grabbing a flask from the cupboard. She went over to the coffee machine and made herself coffee to go. As she tasted it, she hummed in pleasure at the taste. "That's so good, let's go"

"Yeah, I'm coming" Rex sighed as he put his bowl in the sink.

The pair left the house and went over to Regina's car, both climbing in quickly before the brunette woman drove to work. Rex lifted the flask of coffee up and took a mouthful, causing Regina to glare at him. He then looked disgusted and put it down.

"You know you don't like it, don't drink it" Regina sighed, knowing she is the only one to drink her coffee that way.

"Why do you have it black with no sugar" Rex asked in disgust, trying to wipe the taste off his tongue.

"You're so weird" Regina laughed, rolling her eyes at the idiot brother she had.

"Anyway, how are you and Emma doing then" Rex asked, looking across as he was actually curious.

"It's actually a lot easier than we thought, still a few arguments about the breakup but they are rare. Check the glove compartment" Regina said with a smile, feeling excited for this. Rex opened it to see a black box, looking shocked at his sister. He opened the box to see a beautiful diamond ring, sparkling in the sun light shining in. "What do you think"

"It's beautiful. You're going to ask her" Rex asked in shock, still mesmerized by the ring.

"Yeah, hopefully tonight" Regina replied with a huge smile, knowing she's been waiting to do that.