15

Regina and Emma were cuddled up on the sofa, watching tv together. Regina felt a sickly feeling inside, one she knew all too well.

"I'll be back in a minute" Regina said in a calm voice, trying so hard to hold her sick in.

Emma watched I confusion as the brunette stood up, unsure of her behaviour. Regina quickly but calmly left the room, soon beginning to run to the downstairs toilet. As she made it their, she puked into the skin. It wasn't vomit, it was blood. As Regina leaned against the skin, she wiped the blood and liquid from her lips. She just stood their, leaning against the sink and catching her breath.

"Umm, are you... err, ok" Emma awkwardly asked, catching the brunettes attention from the blood covered sink.

"You look scared" Regina said with a sigh, looking at the sink to start cleaning it.

"I am scared, you just puked up blood" Emma replied with a fear look, gripping the door frame.

"Don't give me that look. The last person who saw me puke up blood, never saw me again. They ran out so fast, you wouldn't know they were even there" Regina sighed, refusing to even look towards the brunette.

Emma could sense the fear and embarrassment from the brunette, it's was all over her body. She walked over to Regina and stood behind her, looking in the mirror as she awaited the brunette to look up. Regina finally looked into the mirror with a shaky bottom lip. Emma slowly placed her hands around Regina's waist, smiling softly at her.

"I am scared, I am scared because puking blood isn't a good thing... but god, you will have to do a lot more than that to scare me away" Emma said with a soft smile, using her thumbs to stroke the brunette bare hip bone.

"Thank you" Regina said with teared up eyes, trying so hard not to cry.

"What happened with the last person who saw you" Emma softly asked, just looking into the brunette reflected eyes.

"It was my prom, one of the worst days of my life. That day ended with me crying on the bathroom floor in my prom dress and my brother sat outside the door asking to come in until 6 the next morning" Regina started to explain, moving her gaze to look away from the blonde.

"Look at me and talk, don't be scared" Emma softly said, lifting her girlfriends head to look back into the mirror.

"I just finished surgery and I needed to stay in the hospital a couple of more days at least but it was prom, I wanted to go. So that night I snuck out of the hospital, went home when everyone was working and got ready for prom. I got picked up by my boyfriend and we went to prom, I told him I was ok so he wouldn't break up with me. He was the captain of the football team and most popular boy in school, every girl wanted to date him so I had to go. I was at prom dancing with him and actually having a nice time until" Regina then stopped, looking back down in embarrassment.

"Hey, it's ok. Nothing you say is embarrassing" Emma softly said, moving her arms further around the brunettes waist.

"Ok. So we were dancing and I felt sick and a lot of pain, I just pushed through because we were dancing. It then got worse and I thought I was going to collapse. I pulled away from him but before I could move, I threw up blood all over him. People were looking at me and making comments like I wasn't there. He flipped out, shouting and call me horrible stuff for puking in him. I ran out then passed out. I know it doesn't seem that bad but I was 17, I was a child who was humiliated" Regina finished, making sure her eyes were locked to the blondes.

"Everyone has an embarrassing puke story, most people are drunk so you're the one with the unique puke story" Emma said with a small giggle, resting the side of her head on the brunettes.

Regina giggled a little as she teared up again, a tear dropping out her eye. She turned around in the blondes arms and hugged her tight, both holding the other close. Emma smiled as she placed a soft kiss on Regina's head, rubbing her back in order to sooth her.

"I love you" Regina whispered into her ear, moving to bury her head into the blondes neck.

"I love you too" Emma replied as she squeezed her girlfriend, knowing she's never seen the brunette this embarrassed.

"So what's your puke story" Regina asked with a smile, pulling from the blondes arms and wiping her eyes.

"Senior year in high school. The guy I got my drugs from gave me a mixed bag by mistake so I took too much and puked in the middle of my maths class" Emma explained with a chuckle, remembering back to the embarrassing moment.

"You shouldn't have taken drugs, you wouldn't have puked in class" Regina giggled, sliding her hands around the blondes neck.

"You shouldn't have been the super hot prom queen, you wouldn't have puked on the popular asshole" Emma added as she laughed, slipping her arms around her girlfriends waist.

Regina laughed as she leaned in, kissing Emma deeply. To the world, Regina's story may not sound as bad as she feels but to Regina, it was one of the worst things to ever happen to her. As she kissed her girlfriend, she knew that Emma understood why it was embarrassing to her. Regina smiled as she pulled away, just looking at the blonde.

"Come on, let's go back to the lounge. I go into surgery tomorrow so I want to cuddle up with you as much as I can today" Regina said, smiling sweetly as she looked into the green pair of eyes.

"Sounds like a good plan" Emma said with a smile, moving some hair behind the brunettes ear.

"You go on ahead, I'll finish cleaning the sink"

"No, I'll do it. You go relax"

Before Regina could protest, Emma was already washing the sink out. She just smiled at the blonde, knowing that she picked the right girl to fall in love with despite what the world thought. She left the room ad went to the lounge, pulling the covers over her body as she waited. She picked up the bowl of popcorn and rested it on her lap. As she placed her hand in, she felt another hand instead of popcorn. Regina looked up with a chuckle as Emma sat beside her, placing a single piece into her mouth with a wink.

"That was my bit" Regina teased, looking at the blonde making herself comfortable.

"Oh yeah" Emma questioned, moving the popcorn to the front of her teeth. She quickly chewed and swallowed it with smirk. "Come get it"

Regina chuckled as she moved the bowl off her lap, leaning closer to the blonde. As they're lips joined, the pair held each other close. Emma moved Regina onto her back with her on top, smirking down at her. The pair kept each other close, kissing deep and passionately.