14

It's been another month, Regina and Emma were cuddled up asleep. They were now living together in Regina's house along with Rex, he wasn't as pleased as they were. Emma woke up, looked down to see the woman in her arms and smiled happily. She carefully wiggled out the brunettes soft grip and stood up straight, grabbing a pair of shorts from the floor as she did. Emma slipped into her shorts and a vest top, quietly slipping out the room. Emma headed down stairs and to the kitchen, seeing a girl, by the name of Rachel, stood in an oversized shirt.

"Hi, there" Emma said, a little confused, as she was unsure of the woman's presence.

"Who are you" Rachel asked, looking at the blonde with judgement across her face.

"The girlfriend" Emma replied with a chuckle, taken back by the woman's attitude.

"You're Rex's girlfriend? The fucker has a girlfriend" Rachel angrily said, frowning at the blonde due to her being offended. Emma looked a little shocked, not even getting a chance to deny it. Rachel had noticed Rex walked back in from the bathroom, startled by Emma's appearance. "You got a girlfriend, I'm out of here"

Rex looked shocked, taken back by the girls snap. He looked at Emma and knew Rachel on about her, chuckling to himself and letting it all play out. Emma looked across at Rex, confused on what to do. He simply shook his head and winked, hinting for her to keep quiet.

"Can I keep my shirt" Rex asked, seeing the woman he slept with gathering her clothes from the kitchen floor.

"Hun, how are you so calm right now" Rachel asked Emma, looking at her in confusion at her still manner.

"What" Emma asked in shock, still confused by the whole situation. Rex coughed at her with a frown, showing he wanted her to play along. "Oh, umm... Yeah, I'm fuming but I don't want to make a scene"

"Make a scene, hun. He's a pig" Rachel said with a huff, unbuttoning the skirt to give it back.

Emma wasn't sure what to do, she just grabbed the glass of water on the island and threw it in his face. Rex looked in shock, feeling cold liquid freeze his body. Emma couldn't help but laugh, trying so hard to keep the sound inside her. Rachel smirked as she threw the shirt at the man, storming out of the room. As they heard the front door slam shut, Emma burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, that was priceless" Emma blurted out, using the island to hold herself up.

"She was so freaky, she wouldn't leave and thought we were a couple after an obvious one night stand" Rex sighed, using the shirt to dry his face off.

"Well that's what you get for having a cheap one night stand" Emma said with a sarcastic smirk, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"I know exactly what you were like back before Regina, don't tell me about cheap one night stands" Rex smirked with a chuckle, rolling his eyes at the blonde.

"Ay, I settled down before you and I'm younger than you, says a lot" Emma laughed, taking a small sip of her coffee. Rex sighed as he chuckled, filling up the glass that was thrown over him. "Speaking of settling down, are you ok with me moving in"

"You saved my ass there, I'm not fussed" Rex chuckled, moving to sit at the island stool.

"I mean, I know you don't like me or me with Regina. Are you ok with this" Emma softly asked, knowing the man wasn't her biggest fan.

"I do like you"

"Regina told me, it's ok"

"Oh then no I don't like you with her. It's just that you two are very different and the last person Regina dated broken her heart and crushed her. I'd never seen my sister in so much pain and I don't want that to happen again" Rex admitted in a soft tone, aware that his sister didn't mention that.

"I don't plan on ever leaving her, I want to be with her until we die. I plan to ask her to marry me one day, I'm that crazy about her, so you don't have to worry about that. I love your sister more than she knows" Emma said in a gentle tone with a smile to show she was genuine.

"Thank you. As her big brother I will warn you that if you ever hurt her, I'll kill you faster than any drug in this world" Rex warned with a stern voice, showing in his face that he was serious.

"I understand and I don't ever want to hurt her, she's the love of my life" Emma said with a smile, thinking about the woman she loved.

"Good. As much as I'm not a fan of you two, I know you make her happy" Rex said with a soft smile, giving the blonde a respected nod.

"She sure does" Regina said with a smile, walking into the room.

"How are you always around the second I have a serious conversation with anyone" Rex asked in slight shock, knowing she always appears.

"I just sense you're talking about me" Regina chuckled, slipping her arms around the blondes shoulders. She kissed her softly in her cheek, both smiling from it. "Morning, baby"

"Morning. It's good to be your girlfriend again and not Rex's" Emma replied with a chuckle, pecking her girlfriends lips.

"Now this is a story I want to hear" Regina excitedly said, sitting down on the blondes lap with a chuckle.

"He brought a girl home last night and when I came downs he thought I was Rex's girlfriend. Long story short, she flipped out, I threw water in Rex's face and she stormed out" Emma replied with a laugh, holding her arms around the brunettes giggling waist.

"I would have loved to see that" Regina laughed, shaking her head at her brother in amusement.

"She was weird so I just went along with it" Rex sighed with a laugh, yawning due to the lack of sleep.

"Well, mr one night stand, I take it you had a good night" Regina said with a chuckle, massaging the back of the blondes head.

"And I had a good morning, I got to throw water over him" Emma laughed, looking at the man with a wink to tease him.

"Fine, I've learnt my lesson. I'm going to shower" Rex sighed with an eye roll, standing up from the stool.

"You didn't shower yet" Regina asked with a turned up nose, a little grossed out by her brother.

"Have you two showered yet" Rex snickered, laughing a little as he walked towards the door.

"We done it in the shower so we're clean" Regina sassed, smirking as she looked across at her girlfriend.

"Eww, I'm going" Rex said as his body began to cringe at what was said.

Regina and Emma both laughed as they watched the man leave. Regina leaned down and kissed the blonde softly, holding her face close. Emma pulled the brunette back in to kiss her deeper, holding her as close as she could. After a few seconds or so, Regina pulled away and allowed Emma to carry on kissing her neck. The brunette simply chuckled and grabbed her girlfriends coffee, taking a large mouthful of it.

"Ew, who puts milk with coffee" Regina said with a turned up nose, spitting the coffee back into the cup. Emma laughed against Regina's neck, pulling away to look at her. "Seriously, who puts them together"

"Everyone but you, Gina" Emma chuckled, taking the cup from her girlfriend. She went to sip it it but stopped, knowing what the woman was like. "You spat it back into the cup, didn't you"

Regina just chuckled and bit her lip, holding in her laughter. Emma put the cup down as she rolled her eyes, laughing at the fact she almost drank it. Regina smiled and kissed her, a soft and gentle kiss.

"You know me so well"