Get On.

We've spent almost all morning here and Dana gave us some fruits to eat. We begin our tedious journey.

I am lazily tagging along with Desmond before me when Gabby breaks the silence.

"Sonia there's a lizard in your hair! "She whispers yells into my ear causing me to scream and scatter my hair. I try to run but my foot gets stuck under a log.

*snap!*
I scream as cruciating pain shoots through my right foot. ~my ankle just snapped!

I sit on the floor holding on to my leg as tears and wails escape me.

"Oh my God! "Gabby exclaims with her hands drawn to her lips only then do I realize it was a joke!

"Deborah?? "Desmond questions as he squats beside me. He takes my foot in his palm and examines it.

"I'm so sorry. "Gabby apologizes with a shaky voice.

Desmond shoots her a death glare and is about to rise to face her but I quickly grab his arm and pull him back down.

I mildly shake my head to show my disagreement and he takes a deep breath. He rips part of his shirt and uses it to tie a stick to my hurting ankle to keep it straight.

He wraps his arm around my waist and he becomes my support as I limp beside him. I trip and almost fall after a few minutes of limping and Desmond takes off his backpack and stretches it at Gabby who instantly collects it in nervousness and Ekene collects it from her.

He takes off my backpack and I just watch in utter confusion. He hands my bag to Gabby. I'm still trying to figure out what he's up to when;

"Get on my back. "He orders while standing before me.~say what now!?

"Don't waste time! "He snaps when he sees I'm not responding.

"You either get on my back or get a kiss in public! "He whispers into my ear after wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to him.

I instantly feel my cheeks burn. I'd die of embarrassment if I should get kissed in public!.

I blink nervously and he smiles.
"Now? "He asks and I nod.

He turns and bends and I get on his back. I pass my arms under his and hold on to his shoulders/chest for support and his arms rest under my kneels allowing my legs to hang.

Most of the kids turn when they see us and I bury my face in Desmond's neck in embarrassment.

We've been walking a while and I want Desmond to drop me. I'm feeling uncomfortable and aren't his hands cramping!? ~ also; I'm bored.

I know asking him to drop me is of no use. So I need to think of another way. I smile as a sneaky idea comes to mind. Silly; but worth the try.

I smile sheepishly as I admire the English wonder that I've been honored to meet. ~It's time to get down.

I blow warm air out of my mouth unto his neck and he instantly stops walking. I bite my tongue as I don't know how he'd react.

He simply ignores me and doesn't react. ~what!? How dare he snub me that way!? In a desperate attempt to gain his attention; I plant a kiss on his bare neck and he turns his head to look at me.

I instantly burn with embarrassment as I stare at him. He simply smiles and I feel my heart stop.

He faces front and I decide to pull his strings. I nibble gently on his bare neck and I feel his grip on my legs intensify.

"One more stunt Missy; and you just might lose your virginity in the woods" he whispers to me and I feel my body turn to ashes under the flames of embarrassment.

I smile nervously at him and I'm about to reply when he cuts me.

"Don't get too confident ma'am." He replies looking at me and I gulp nervously causing him to smirk before facing his front.

"Please put me down. "I beg and he turns to look at me again. He stares for a few seconds and I don't know what angel got into him but he does let me down.

I smile and muster enough courage to plant a peck on his cheek before thanking him.

With his arm around my waist, we continue our journey