POP (Please Open Up!!)!...

Not long after my annoying chat with Gabby, the metal gong is struck again and I know that's our calling to the dining hall. I know I was just lucky yesterday that's why I got to eat good fruit. But today I sadly have to pray whatever they will be feeding them would be less gross. I think I need to accustom myself to consuming their horrible food. It seems I'd be spending a very long time here and I need strength if I really wanna make it outta here.

Soon we are in the hall and we take our usual seat.
"Gabby, what's going on? " I question in a hushed tone.

"what do you mean?" She questions.

"Gabby, I know something is wrong but you just don't want to tell. Gabby I believe in these few days we've spent together, we should have attained a certain level of trust." I begin my proposed long and touching speech of persuasion.

"Look, Sonia, it's not like I don't trust you or want to tell you. It's just... I if I do I'd...... " she suddenly stops and I watch her gulp. The look of fear on her face. I follow her gaze and my eyes fall on a group of Fratello's standing afar. What could be wrong!?

"You'd what?? " I question trying to get here to continue.

"Nothing Sonia. If you care about me.. Y... You'd stay out of this... Please. " she begs with tears in her eyes and my heart rips.

My heart feels burdened and I feel tears build in my eyes. I look away in pain. What on earth could Gabby be fighting with?? It's eating her up inside. Are the Fratello's linked to this? Does Madre know?.

I look up trying to hold back my tears and my gaze falls on Desmond who is staring at me and my tears fall. I quickly wipe them off and look away.

The Fratello's bring our bowls and cups. I look in and find something that looks a lot like pasta. It's just white and has nothing on it. ~although it smells a little off.

"Look's Like we're back to the old menu" Tori mumbles.
The worms in my stomach dance about causing my stomach to growl. I have accepted that this mansion is my new hangout and to devise a valid plan, I need all the energy and information this place has to offer.

After begging myself mentally and pleading with my taste buds over the abomination I'm about to bring to them, I pick up the spoon and dip it into the bowl. I lift a spoon full of the pasta thingy to my face.

"No way! You're finally gonna eat! " Tori remarks in excitement and disbelief. I ignore her and look back at the spoon before me. I am having second thoughts hence my hand vibrating and my lips quivering. My mind begins to play games with me when suddenly all the horrible things I've tasted in my life begin to replay in my head.

It suddenly feels as if I have kelp chips on my tounge.~yuck!? .. That's it! I can't do this.

"Go Sonia, go, Sonia, go Sonia. " Tori begins to cheer in a hushed tune using her spoon to drum lightly on the table.
~ wow, Tori! Just when I think I understand you, you show me I don't!

Soon Rachel joins in. With both their chants and the pressure my mind is putting on me, I dump the content on the spoon into my mouth without thinking.

It tastes so salty and that's the only thing I can taste~Salt!! Oh and. And a little bit of paper. I chew slowly in disgust with a displeased look on my face and Tori, Rachel and Gabby begin to laugh. I look up only to find gaze boy chuckling.~ yeah. Laugh all you want. I seem to have become the epitome of entertainment to y'all.

I can't eat past three full spoons so I just give up on it and gulp down the precious water. Besides, who consumes that much salt!!

Soon enough, everyone thanks madre for the food. ~yeah... I am still so not doing that. As usual, we form our lines and we keep moving.
~wow, I've never been to this side of the mansion.

We keep a horrible walk till we finally approach another gigantic shut door. The doors are pushed open and my jaw drops in disbelief.~ wow.

This isn't real!!