My new home😢.....

I try to rise with my blurred vision but I fall back to the ground. My whole head feels as though it's been put in an oven. My hearing also drops.

I look up and find the Fratello standing above me growling deeply and loudly. It stands looking at me for a few seconds before it flies away.

Gabby and Tori rush to me "are you alright? " Gabby asks as they pull me to my feet. My head begins to spin and I crash back to the ground.

They try to help me up again when suddenly Gabby lets go of my arm in what seems to be fear but Tori keeps her grip firm on my arm. I look up to where their eyes are glued and I find Desmond marching swiftly towards us.

He takes hold of my arm and begins to pull. Tori doesn't let go of my arm till Gabby moves close to her and whispers something to her. Only then does she reluctantly let me go?

Desmond keeps dragging me through the room on my wobbly feet. I can't see clearly but I know all eyes are on us.

He finally gets to the door and flings it open. Once we pass through, the Fratello outside helps him lock the door. He keeps pulling till they are out of sight. This violent motion isn't helping me and who the fuck does he think he is dragging me around like that!?.

I suddenly stop in my tracks and twist my wrist free from his grip.

"What the hell's wrong with you!? " he screams at me.

"Who the fuck you think you are pulling me around like your arm bag!? " I scream back at him and then hold onto my pounding head as mine and his screams are only making things worst.

"What, you trying to get yourself killed!? " he screams at me.

"The fuck do you care if I die!? I don't even mind dying now!. This place has done me enough damage!. Besides what was my offense!? " I yell at him.

"Well, I care if you die cause madre put you under my watch and you won't die now. To hell with you when you're not my responsibility! And your crime was singing a gospel song. No one does that here! " he screams back.

His words hurt me. But the first part of his statement hurt more. How could a fellow human be so cold? And to think we could be friends!?.. Besides who knows what to expect in a place like this anyways!?

"Fuck you" I reply looking into his eyes as I make to walk away whilst fighting my tears.

I take a step away from him when I feel his hand on my wrist.

"Let me go! " I scream as I don't want him to see my tears.

He keeps pulling me back towards him and I keep struggling with his pull refusing to face him.

"Where are you going!? " he screams.

"It's none of your business! " I reply still refusing his pull and fighting my tears. After screaming my head suddenly sends sharp pain although my skull and I suddenly feel warm liquid escaping my nose. I raise my hand to my nose to touch it and then I see my fingers stained with blood.

Desmond takes advantage of this pause and pulls me back to face him. After seeing the blood, he is thrown aback and his hard face softens a bit.

"What's wrong?" He asks in what seems like concern.

"It's nothing that concerns you" I reply coldly looking up at him. I hear my voice break due to my building tears.

"You need help. Let me take you to Madre" he replies as he begins to pull my arm.

"I don't need your help! " I scream at him and break free from his grip again. At this point, my tears begin to pour. He stares at me in bewilderment and I use the arm of my dark hood to wipe off the escaping blood.

I eye him with distaste. I thought he was just being human when he continually saved me. But I was wrong, he only wanted and wants to please 'madre'.

I stare at him with hate for a few seconds before I turn around and swiftly begin to walk away... I stick to this motion as I bring my arms up to my face to dry my tears.

I have no idea where I am heading but I keep going. I finally find a place far enough and good to sit. I sit and begin to cry to my heart's content.
A day is almost over and I know close to nothing about this place or why I'm even here!. I hate this place!.

Dear LORD, what does my fate hold?