Gabbys sacrifice;...

Not too far in the sky, I see a fratello aiming an arrow at Sonia who innocently has her back turned to it as she's watching Desmond and the other boys move further into the woods.

My heart and mind begin to race as I can't figure a way to save Sonia. My heart explodes as I watch this fratello pull the string of its bow backwards. Ready to fire.

"SONIA!! "I scream at the top of my lungs as i throw a big stone I just picked from the floor at the fratello.

The fratello and Sonia both turn to me and at the same time it releases Its arrow. Time slowls down as I watch the long rod with a metal blade fly towards me.

Time slows for me to watch but not to move. I give a sharp scream as I feel myself get impaled.

All i suddenly see is white.

Sonias POV;....

I just heard Gabby scream my name and I turn the same second she throws a stone in the air.

I freeze in fear when I see her aim is at a fratello in the sky but my heart explodes when an arrow goes through her tummy and comes out her back.

Ekene and Desmond run towards Gabby as she falls to the ground on her back causing the part of the arrow sticking out of her back to return into her body and the part in her tummy to shoot back out and become longer. 

I watch Ekene take Gabbys head on his lap and arrows start flying about. I remain frozen in disbelief and fear as I stare at Gabbys motionless body.

An arrow brushes past my arm causing a deep cut on my upper right arm. The pain jolts me back to reality.

"Gabby!! "I scream as I run towards my best friends body. I kneel beside her and take her face in my palms.

Her beautiful face loudly whispering hymns of the deep sleep she's been submerged into.

Her perfect lips that always have a way of making one laugh when they part now lay sealed. The upper and lower lips taking oaths to remain silent till hope is totally gone.

Her beautiful skin under the sun light showing off its radiance despite its malnutrition and treatment.

Tears that have welled up in my eyes begin to pour. 
"Gabby! "I scream again in hopes that she opens her eyes.

I don't know how I'd save her from dieing, how we'd remove the arrow from inside her, how we'd stop the bleeding, how we'd avoid further complications... But I need her to wake up.

To somehow wake up and be fine. To stand up and just like the others, we'd begin to run to safety from the dangers above us.

"Gabriella!! "I scream as I throw a slap across her face. Desmond pulls me away from her but I resist his pull.

After breaking free, I sit beside her. My heart twisting and forming a heavy knot in my chest. I can't loose Gabby. Gabby doesn't deserve this!

I've lost Tori. I can't loose her too.

"Gabby please. You can't do this to me. To us.... You can't run away like this!  You can't leave to a better place and leave me here to figure this messed up situations without you!

I still need your chickyness... Your ship names.... Your joke and even your pranks. I don't mind them going wrong....

I... " I am interrupted when I hear Desmond grunt. I turn around only to find an arrow in his arm.

"We need to go. Mader has ordered a kill at sight. "Desmond manages to says as he rises.

"Gabby!! "I scream as Desmond pulls my arm.

"Ekene? "Desmond questions the broken young man who's said nothing but look down at Gabriella since he got here.

Ekene looks up at Desmond with red eyes and a solemn look clouds Desmonds face.

"You can't do this. "Desmond states before we begin to hear loud cracking sounds.

We look to the ground soon enough to see the part of the cliff on which we're standing is cracking and would soon give way.

Desmond pulls me with him to steady ground and off the edge.

"Ekene! "Desmond scolds as the cracking sounds become louder.

"As my people say; one thing must kill a man. "Ekene replies as the ground gives the final cry of surrender.

"No!! "Desmond screams as we watch Ekene and Gabby fall with the piece of land beneath them into a dangerous height that leads to unknown waters.

"Gabby. "Is all I manage to mutter as images of Gabby and Tori's deaths begin to form a slide show in my head.

'You do know in any movie where best friends are escaping the woods together, one always dies.' Gabby's words keep replaying in my head.

Memories of times shared with Gabby and Tori begin to play in my head.

Desmond picking me up is the last thing I feel before I zone out.

Who's next?