BRAYAN💜;...

Before me is a sight like none I've ever seen before. We are standing on a cliff and in the valley below lays a bed of nature that could be known as God's expression of beauty.

Sunflowers on one side and hills on the other. The sky is so bright and beautiful. Giving more effect to the trees on the hills afar.

"Wow "I mutter in awe as I stare at nature's wonder and God's creativity.

"It's a sight to see. " Desmond says and I look up at him. I can't take my eyes off him as questions keep rushing at me. He turns to me and finds me staring.

"How do you find these places? " I question.

"I used to be an ugly emotional mess and I guess, as they say, opposite sides attract. I guess these places just called me to them " he replies staring ahead and peace washes over me. A being so perfect and pure. I feel blessed to have found someone like him.

"Why are you doing this? " I question

"What? "He questions in confusion

"First the meal, then this. Why? What made you do it? " I question

"You said this is your worst birthday. It's your first away from family and I know how that feels. I can't change it and I know it won't feel the same but, I just wanted you to feel better and have remarkable memories of your 20th birthday" he replies, and my jaw drops.

He could be an ass hole sometimes but he could also be a sweetheart. I don't know how but I find my arms around him and tears in my eyes.

"Thank you. " I mutter.

"Ever welcome," he replies and my smile widens.

Desmond and I spend a few more minutes talking about our pasts, my annoying brothers, my hobbies, his, and a whole lot more. Then we return to the mansion and days begin to slip again.

I have grown so used to the mansion, I feel leaving is absurd and I should just leave it be. I don't think I'm ever gonna leave here but with Desmond and my friends with me, I guess the mansion is worth a try. After all, I've adjusted. I now eat gross food, bathe in the disturbing water, do the chores I have even learned to play the piano.

Tori's, Gabby's, and Rachael's birthday have passed and I still don't know Desmonds.

Time has gone and come again and it's my second Halloween here. I chose to be Marsha from Marsha and the bear ~well I choose lost characters cause I'm lost!
Gabby goes for a Viking costume. She says it makes her feel stronger. Tori decides to be Frankenstein and Rachel chooses to be a Fratello. ~that girl has a huge problem! And a lot of courage.

I'm sitting alone on a bench in the mansion's garden as I reminisce on the last Halloween I shared with my brothers and how they succeeded in making me not pass the night in my room for over three weeks. Those brutes played a chunky prank on me!

They all got an actual Chucky doll and Andrew~ the one with the wiring brain. Got the doll to move and planted a speaker in it!!

I woke up to a tap-tap sound on the floor in my room so I sat up and turned on my side lamp. I heard a deep chuckle so I turned to where I heard it. Only for me to see a little male figure walking towards my bed from the shadows with a knife in its hand!! 

'My name is Chunky, wanna play?' the doll kept repeating with each step it took and I just watched the movie Chunky with my brothers that very night. It of course was their idea.

Damn, I didn't know I could hit the highest soprano note till that night. I screamed the fu*king pee outta me. ~like literally.

I smile as I recall how I ran out of the room with my wet dress only to find all three of them in the passageway, a remote in Andrews's hand and a mic in Oscars. It was a creepily funny night a night I would never forget.

A smile gets plastered on my face as I begin to wonder what my brother would be busy doing now since there's no one to trouble. Have they moved on without me? Do they still miss me? Do...

"Would you like a trick or treat? " someone asks.
I look up to find Brayan smiling down at me.

"A trick would do. One that would make my pain temporarily vanish " I reply honestly.

He smiles at me and suddenly waves his fingers before my face.
"I'm gonna capture that frown... And burn it" he says as he opens his palm and flames do come out!

"I'd burn your frown and turn it into something as beautiful as you," he says closing his palm and when he opens it again, he presents a rose to me. My cheeks burn and my jaw drops.

"How did you do that? " I question taking the rose from him.

"There has to be a good side to every nightmare. " he simply replies and I stare in confusion.

"Did I temporarily take away your pain? " he questions and a smile crawls up my face.

"Yes. Yes, you did. " I reply with nods.

"Need anything else... " he questions.

"No! " someone rudely beats me to reply. I look up to find Desmond staring at Brayan with a cold face. He wraps his fingers around my wrist and pulls me to my feet while Brayan just stares at him.

Brayan suddenly looks uneasy. He looks around and I follow his gaze. My eyes fall on far tells standing at strategic points glaring at him.

"Hope you enjoy your candy. I got wind they are your favorite." He says with a gentle smile as he stands up. He shoots one last look at Desmond before proceeding to leave.

I know he didn't leave because of Desmond. Those Fratello's, why were they watching him so closely??.
I stare into my basket and find Camry chocolates. They are my favorites!! How did he get them into my b...

"I see you know Brayan. " Desmond says gaining my attention.

I look up at him with a raised brow.
"Why were you so rude to him!? " I question.

"Nothing," he replies sharply

"What do you mean nothing!? He was only trying to make me smile and you... " I make to speak.

"Your smile is none of his business! " Desmond replies and confusion hit me. Why does he care so much!? It's not like Brayan was trying to hurt me. Even if he was trying to, how would that affect Desmond!?

"It. You don't know him okay. Maybe hanging with strangers isn't a bright idea. " Desmond replies.

"I may not know him well now, but I could later. " I reply.

"So you know him a bit? " Desmond queries.

"Well. His name and face ring a bell... But I don't know why. " I confess.

We walk a little distance before we finally take a seat.

"His name is Brayan Hugswort. His dad used to be a wealthy man in Ontario. He got missing and he became a newspaper kid. Even billboards advertised his missing person posters.

He is the second kid madre ever kidnapped then after he came us all. " Desmond explains and I finally realize why I always thought I knew him.

"But why is he so... White and Fratellis? " I question Desmond and he gives a heavy sigh.

"He pays a price none of us could dare to pay. He bears the most pain of all of us. To gain his power and position, one must pay a heavy price. " Desmond replies and curiosity beats me.

"What price? " I question.

"You'd figure it out. " Desmond replies and I stare at him in confusion.

"What's with you and headcover costumes anyways? " he questions as he drags my scarf over my eyes in a bid to change the topic.

"What's with you and black!? " I shot back as I adjust my scarf.

"Black suits me," he replies.

"So do my headcovers! " I retort.

"Yeah... They make you look like a typical Muslim housewife. "