WHO IS HE!?;...

Sonias POV;...

I hold my hand over my throbbing cheek. With tears in my eyes, I stare up at the monster before me.

"How dare you test me!? "She screams grabbing my hair so tight I feel my scalp scream. She holds tighter and I scream in pain.

"Your lover boy won't come out now!? "She screams. ~, wait! Loverboy??

"You dared break my rule. You kissed someone! "Madre screams and I feel life escape my face. A few gasps are heard from the crowd.

"Tell me who it was! "She orders screaming in my face as she pulls my hair but I just sit there and whimper in pain.

"Talk! "She orders holding her long talon nails over me.

"Madre! "I hear someone scream in anger. ~Desmond, no! Shut up!

Madre lets go of my hair and stares at Desmond in amusement as he marches towards the podium.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks as he gets to the podium.

"Oh, wow. You've started questioning me all cause of this girl? You've been a bit too affectionate towards her.

Why? "Madre questions and my nightmare flashes before me.

Desmond can't die because of me!.
"Do you expect me to answer that!? "Desmond shoots and the crowd gasps while Madre smirks.

"You won't get to her except you go through me first. "He says and I'm sure my nightmare is about to manifest.

I stand up and push Desmond away.
"Ignore him. I broke the rules. Punish me. "I say.

"Are you mad!?" Desmond screams at me but I ignore him.

"You broke no rules! "He adds

"Yes, she did! There was kissing wasn't there!? "Madre screams at me.

"Yes, there was! "A familiar voice screams from the crowd and my heart pops when I look up at the crowd.

Madre stares at her with just as much confusion as Desmond and I do.
"Yes there was kissing but Sonia wasn't the culprit. I was. She's being framed for a crime I committed. "Tori says and my legs nearly fail me.

"What? "I mutter in confusion and madre begins to clap.

"Wow! You all think I'm stupid, don't you!? "She barks at the crowd.

"Look here old woman we both know I never gave two damn sh*its bout nobody before you brought me here!

I only cared about sweet grams and you separated me from her! We both know I'm not one for unnecessary drama hence I won't get myself involved in this mess If I wasn't involved.

So, if I said I did it, I did and I won't take the fall for anyone. "Tori says and my jaw hits the ground. The crowd begins to buzz.

"But if an immortal like you doesn't know truth from lies, then carry on. After all, you'd kill two of your loyal kids and leave me to break more rules." Tori adds.

"What are you doing!? "I scream at her.

"Stop it, Sonia. There's no need for you to act like a hero and take the blame for my actions. I don't need you to save me. You're being framed. Try to figure out who wants you down and not this sh*t you're doing! "She screams back and I feel tears well up in my eyes.

She's sacrificing herself for me!

"Shut up! Both of you!" Madre screams.

"A Fratello saw Son... "Madre begins to speak

"You were given wrong Information! "Tori cuts and the crowd gasps at her bravery.

"You'll get what's coming to you! "Madre says in a devilish low tune at her.

"Sure, but I want my last wish. I'm sure you know how it feels to die without one of those. "She replies and madres stares at the brave beauty before her.

"Tori... "I make to speak as tears escape my eyes.

"Enough with your drama bi*ch!" she screams and I gulp.

"I want to speak to both of them alone," Tori says pointing at Desmond and me.

"Get them to a private room! "Madre orders and Fratello's pull Desmond, I, and Tori out of the hall into a secluded room.

--------0-----
Wow, Tori 😮💔
Wow... Wow...

I can't find words for her😭🤧💔