Game Night 1;....

"What is it? " he asks finally looking down at me.

"Its... What is this? " I finally ask running my fingers over the scar Madre inflicted in me the day I got to the mansion with the hot metal.
I watch a bitter smile crawl up his perfect face.

"It's a name," he replies, and my brows furrow in confusion.

"Name? " I ask.

"The bible says we all have stones that would be given to us in heaven after death and on those stones lay our real names. Our heavenly names.

But Madre gave us each a name from hell. We all don't know what they mean but she does and I think the Fratello's do too. " he replies and fear consumes me. ~A NAME FROM HELL!?.

I think he sees the look of fear on my face and he chuckles.
"Don't worry, you're fine. Hell has no hold over a child of God," he says.

"Hmmm. It seems someone's a P.K" I reply.

"I'm no preachers kid. My dad comes nowhere near a Preacher....... He's the exact opposite. The fuc.... " he begins to say but stops himself.
I watch him clench his teeth and tighten his fists. Veins pop on his neck and horrifying anger looms over him.

I suck both my lips in and hold them with my teeth as I know my mouth is what annoyed him in the first place and it would be stupid to open it again.

I face my front feeling guilty and I stare into the beautiful lake and a smirk tugs at the end on my lips.
I stand up and pull off my shirt. I am left in my bra top and I jump into the water deliberately splashing some water on him.

"Deborah!! " he scolds in annoyance and he wipes off the water from his skin and clothes with his hands.

"What? come on you were the one who told me this water is magical. Why not wash your worries away. " I reply trying to persuade him.

"No I'm good," he replies looking away. I know with that stubborn look on his face, nothing I say will make him come into the water.
I smile as another idea comes to mind.

I have become a beautiful swimmer over the months as Desmond took it upon himself to teach me. But whenever he's around, I act like I can't swim to frustrate him, and trust me... It's a sight to see!

I swing my right foot forward with force causing the rest of my body to fall into the water violently. I begin to scream and throw my arms in all directions.

"Deborah!? " he screams in panic as he pulls off his shirt and dives into the water. I keep up my act till his arms wrap around my waist pulling me to him. My heart skips a beat as our skin makes contact.

I slowly turn my head to look up at him and our eyes meet. His perfect deep brown orbs burning Into my timid eyes.

The perfection the sunlight gives his wet face is breathtaking. His soaked hair falling over his face allowing water to flow down in beautiful trails. I feel goosebumps rise and my soul does a backflip.

"What were you thinking!? " he scolds.

"I... I just wanted to swim. It's not my fault you're a horrible teacher! " I reply.

"Me!? A horrible teacher!? I have been offering a veoman's service while you on the other hand have been a rather slow coach! " he scolds. ~Ouch!!

"Excuse you! " I scream at him as I push his arms off my waist. ~in case you don't know, he just called me a dumb student!

"I am a perfect swimmer mind you! And I'm also very manipulative. " I reply moving away from him and facing him with a smirk.

He stares at me and then down at himself.
"You made me get into the water didn't you!? " he questions.

"What do you think? " I reply raising my brows at him.

"You little.... " he screams as he comes after me but I dive underwater as I try my best to escape his 'wrath'. He finally catches me.

"You've become a spoilt brat haven't you? " he questions as he begins to tickle me.

"S... Stop! " I cry out as I can't stop laughing.

"P.. P.. Please! " I beg as tears begin to escape my eyes.

"Look at that. Laughing and crying! " he says as he lets me go and starts laughing. I try to get back at him by equally tickling him.

"I'm not ticklish," he says confidently. I move my fingers up to his neck and the all so strong Desmond turns into a big laughing baby. I watch him turn red with laughter and I can't help laughing as well. I've never seen him laugh so hard.

when we've had just about enough, we move out of the water and back unto the shore.

"So... Are you hyped about game night? " I ask Desmond.

"You mean the same old sh*tty thing held every year? No, I'm not. I'm just gonna seize that opportunity to have a nice long nap. " he replies and I laugh.

"How bad could it be?" I question.

"You have to judge for yourself," he replies.

I look up at him while running my fingers through my slightly tangled hair in an attempt to straighten it; only to find his gaze on me.

~Did... I do something?