HARRY😔;.......

I take a deep breath as I know my story isn't as horrible as theirs but still burns a hole into my heart every time I think of it.

********
*POP! *
I jump in fear when an ear-splitting pop sound interrupts my sleep. I am still looking around my massive pink bedroom trying to figure out from where the sound came when another is heard.

Out of fear I jump out of bed only for my feet to land in a lot of pink balloons. The pop sounds continue and in fear that they may begin sounds, I grab my stuffed bunny, cover my ears and begin screaming as I exit my room.

"Mom!! Dad!!! Jason! Oscar! Andrew!.... " I keep screaming as I make my way down the stairs as the pop sounds won't stop.

"Mr. Jacob!!? " I scream again when no one replies...

Tears begin to escape my eyes when my calls are met with dead silence. What's going on!?
I keep running and soon I find myself at that backyards doorway.
I stop in my tracks when I see my whole family standing outside and all three of my elder brothers laughing. Jason is laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes.

I look at them in confusion.
"Happy Birthday!! " all three of my brothers scream.

"I never knew balloons could scare sanity outta you! " Andrew remarks laughing as he shows me a remote in his hand. He pushes a bottom and another pop sound is heard and all three of my brothers start laughing again. ~so they were responsible for that!?

I look over at my mom in annoyance. Why didn't she stop them!?
"Oh don't give me that look. It was me against all four of them! You know I can't do much when your dad's on their side. " she says pointing her arms at my dad.

I stare at him and he chuckles nervously
"Surprise?.... " he squeaks as he scratches the back of his head. He looks so cute I want to laugh but no! I can't let them off so easily.

I hear something snap and next, something heavy pour on my head and spills over every inch of my body. I watch my pink nightdress turn deep brown.

I look up and they all have their hands drawn up to their lips.
"SURPRISE!! " my brothers scream before bursting out in laughter again.

"I know how much you love chocolates so I decided to get you some. " Oscar says trying to stifle his laugh.

"Oscar!!! " I scream in annoyance chocolate dripping off me.

"Yeah, and to my surprise, I may or may not have snuck your phone to text Harry that you would be throwing a party at the other end of town just to get him away from my little sis. " Jason says.

"Jason!?" I scream in annoyance.

"What? I don't like that guy! " Jason replies.

"I second that! " Oscar shouts raising his hand in the air.

"And I third it! " Andrew says doing same as Oscar.

"Come on now guys. Harry seems to be a good kid." My dad says.

"Why? Cause he acts so respectful, never makes her miss curfew, always acts like he has her back. Calls her first every morning and last every night? " Andrew queries my dad.

"How do you know all that!? " I question my brother in surprise.

"Baby sis, the player may change, but the game remains the same. " Andrew replies wearing a serious look at me.

"Now, I'm sure my baby's choice isn't as bad as you make him sound. " my mother cuts.

"Yeah... He's the worst! " Oscar replies rolling his eyes.