Focolare😟.....

I quickly wipe off the tears that are forming in my eyes before they fall. My mouth drops open at the sight before me.

There are over a hundred bathtubs in here. But that's not it, these tubs are meant to be white, but they are all brown and dirty. The color of the water is another story. And let's not even talk about the tuns of naked girls taking their baths in these filthy things!!. The question is; are they getting clean or dirtier!?.

I keep starring at all the girls. Different shapes, heights, and colors. How did they end up here?. Were they all abducted like me? Don't they wanna go home? And are they honestly comfortable getting into such polluted water!??.

"I also was a spoilt brat when I first got here. Didn't take a bath for the first three days. Till my pits became fragrance factories, and I had to decide which I liked better between eye-stinging, cringe-worthy, or nose bleeding fragrance. No one had to tell me before I took my bath on the fourth day and every other day after that. "

I look to my side to find a girl about my age standing beside me. Her hands in her pockets and towel sitting on her shoulders. And although she is talking to me, her gaze is fixed on nothing in particular. But just staring blankly ahead.

I don't know what to say or how to react so I just stare at her.
Without looking at me, she begins to move further into the room but I remain rooted to my spot.

After taking two steps forward, she stops in her tracks and turns her head to the side. Not so she could see me but so I could know she was talking to me.

"And quit staring. It makes you look lesbian," she adds and this quickly makes me avert my gaze to the ground ~that was embarrassing!.

"Oh don't mind Tori. She's just Like that. But I promise she means no harm. " I hear a tender feminine voice speak beside me.

I look to my side and find a girl who is around my height standing beside me wearing a big smile ~she must be something to be able to be so jolly in a place as gloomy as this!.

She is a bit chubbier than the girl who just spoke ~oh Tori. She is a bit chubbier than Tori. And she seems nicer too.

"I'm Gabriella but people call me Gabby for short though. You must be the new girl. Sonia right? " she says again still wearing her unfailing smile.

I hold my teeth together. Sonia is actually my name, but ever since it rolled out the lips of that white bitch, I have suddenly grown to hate it!.

"It's okay, we all were a bit nervous when we first got here. But after our first year, we all loosened up. Some even start interacting before it's up to a year! " she says. ~, wait... Did she just say 'After Their First YEAR!!?'.What in fucks name does she mean by that!. How long has she been here!?.

" Well, nice meeting you and welcome to The Mansion sis," she says holding out her hand for a handshake.

I look down at her hand for a few seconds before accepting the shake and then she begins to walk away.

A year!?. She said a year! How on earth am I going to survive in here for a year!?. I am planning to break out of here within a month!. How could they possibly have been here for over a year!?. Has Noone ever tried escaping!?

More girls begin to walk into the room and I keep watching in bewilderment. How are they all acting like this is normal!?.

My eyes fall on Tori and Gabriella as they exchange a few words with each other. Something Tori says makes Gabby laugh but Tori keeps a straight face. She doesn't seem like the friendly type. She begins to undress and so does Gabby. They both get into tubs that are side by side and begin to ~shower?.

There is no way I am getting into such filthy water!. I grab the dirty towel and harshly rub it against my pits. Now that I think about it, Tori's words shook me. I don't want my pits to produce eye-stinging, cringe-worthy, or nose bleeding odor. I have never smelt bad thanks to Mom's expensive perfumes. But now I think I should embrace smelling like a big bag of fart!.

I idly stand at the entrance of this room. I know some eyes are on me but nothing in the world would make me raise my head right now.

After what seems like about thirty most awkward minutes of my life, all the naked girls begin to step out of the iky tubs and wrap themselves in those dirty towels. Without being told, they form a straight line, and I join in. On getting out, each of us is handed... Fresh clothes?. ~ Now when I say 'fresh', I don't mean clean clothes. I mean clothes that look like the result of a five-year-old doing laundry.

I watch the girls put these clothes on their skinny bodies and my heart sinks. There is no way I am wearing these. I would look like a pauper.

My parent's never made me lack a single thing so why should I have to move from grace to grass overnight!?. I miss my fairy tale life. At least the life it was before yesternight ever began!. I feel the corner of my eyes tingle. But no! M not gonna cry!.

I would face this phase of my life with a strong heart. But how on earth am I gonna face what I don't understand!?.

I stand beside a window. Looking outside is probably the dumbest thing I thought of doing. This window had no iron bars or blockage. But one lookout, explains why. This window is several feet away from the ground!. Planning to escape this horrid place through this window is also planning to escape life!.

Cold breeze blows in through the window and my body instantly shivers. My body has always had a somewhat low tolerance for cold. I look down at the folded clothes in my hands and find a black hood. I know I said I am not going to wear what I have been given, but I need this hood. I drop the clothes on the window and pick out the hood. I look at it before putting it on. It's not clean, but it's warm enough.

Soon again, all the girls form another straight line and begin to walk out of this room out the huge doors through which I had come in earlier.

We all begin to move down the stairs and the creatures begin to float beside and above us on both sides. At a point where two stairs face each other and lead unto a single fleet of stairs~ more like a 'T' junction. We meet the boys. They are also in a straight line and they do not look any better than the girls do.

We begin to walk at the extreme sides of the stairs leaving a huge gap between we girls and the boys. I was Carried away in thoughts and missed a step. I was sure going to come in contact with the ground harshly till I felt bony fingers grab me.

This position was not at all pleasant. One palm was right on my bottom while the other was placed directly beneath my boobs.
I look to my side and find an Ill smelling creature glaring back at me. Initially, I would be scared but not now when anger has taken over my mind.

The other girls begin to walk past me and this horrid creature that hasn't let go of me. My heart rate had increased as this thing is not letting go and this is too close a posture. I take my personal space very seriously and some fucked up being can't just jeopardize that!

The creature begins to slowly move the palm beneath my boobs upwards till its thumb is right above my nipple. If I wasn't wearing a bra, it would feel my nipple! ~how dare this horrid thing!!?

Out of anger and without thinking, I stab my elbow into its rib cage. My action seems to be a very big deal as everyone suddenly stops moving and the girls begin to gasp. The guys also stare in bewilderment. I always try to avoid this many eyes but now, anger is boiling in the debts of my stomach.

The creature had let go due to pain but it suddenly flings itself at me grabbing my hair and causing me to fall to the ground. It is now on top of me and ready to bear its FANGS!! Into my neck.
Okay great-grandma, here I come! Death chose to kiss me today!.

"Let her go! " I hear a familiar voice command.