I Love You;

Time slows down as the other kids run past Desmond, mader and I suddenly recall a part of a prayer I made to God.

"Dear God, I don't know if you'd hear me or acknowledge the prayers of this sinner; but please, if there's really a God in heaven, and if you are that God; save me and my friends. "

I also recall Desmond's words;
"Deborah, I'm always gonna be here for you. And remember when things get tough, God's always gonna come through. "

With tears in my eyes and helplessness the only thing I feel.

I scream to the one person I know and hope would help me.

"God!!!! "I scream the loudest and longest I can.

I suddenly recall I've never seen Mader under the sun directly and for some unknown reason pulling the veil off her chariot seems to be the only thing ringing in my head.

Desmond's fingers have all become stone and in fear, I do what has been screaming in my head to be done.

I drag the veil off and Maders screams as the sun comes in contact with her skin.

I watch in horror as she screams and begins to smoke. I watch her face become disfigured and her body begins to turn black.

She vanishes and suddenly all the Fratello's in the sky turn to dust.

********

Back at the mansion;

Brayan smiles bitterly as he knows Mader has been ruined.

"Dear God, please have mercy and let me home. "Brayan prays with his whole heart before he falls to the ground in pain mercilessly gasping for air.

His time has come.

Tears escape his eyes as the slow antagonizing process continues.

He finally collapses and his body returns to a complete human. Pure normal skin and his old beautiful blue eyes return.

His body lay lifeless on the floor awaiting nature to come to show itself.

____________*_____________

Back in the woods

Sonias POV;

"D... Desmond? "I manage to call as I sit beside him in the killing silence.

Tears roll out my eyes as he stares at me.

In his pain, he still manages to smile at me.

"Y... You... "I make to speak.

"I won't make it. "He cuts me and my heart fails.

"Wh..... What do you mean!? You... You Mr. Grumpy have to get up.....

Please... You better get up or I'd be forced to start passing sarcastic comments. "I warn while trying to stay strong.

"Deborah... "He cuts me.

"Desmond no! We can do this.... we're not far Come on get up. "I say as I pull his arm trying to make him stand.

He grunts in pain and I quickly let go of his arm.

"Desmond you can't do this to me. You..... You" I begin to cry as I sit beside him.

"Deborah... You're strong. You can do this. "He says.

"Go... "He begs.

"No! I'd die here if you don't come with me. Desmond I'm not leaving you here.....

We're going together! "I scream

"Look, I know I'm just a prison mate to....."I begin

"No. Deborah... No... You're not a mate.....You're not a friend.

You're... You're the one I love. Deborah I... I love you more... More than my own self.

I... I... You mean everything to me... I love you... I always have. Sonia Deborah Smith..... Des... Desmond loves you. " He grunts and my tears pour with more force.

"I... I love you. "He says as his eyes begin to flutter shut.

"Desmond!? "I scream shaking his face gently as I don't want his eyes to shut.

"Mmm," he replies weakly as he battles death.

"Help!!!" I scream as Desmond's eyes flutter.

"Help!! "I call again.

Desmond's eyes finally shut.

"Desmond!? "

"Desmond!! "