BREATHE;...

"Just breathe" he whispers into my ear as he drags me away from the battered body.
I crash to the ground in his arms and I hold onto his shirt as I bury my face in it.
"I'm a monster. " I cry.

"They've made me a killer. I'm a killing machine. ", I cry out in pain and regret. Ever since I've got here, all I've done is change from WHO I was to WHAT I have become.

"You're not a killer Deborah! "Desmond scolds but I can't stop my tears. I've become a monster. I've taken another life and in yet another gruesome manner.

"I am... " I cry as I scream in agony.

Desmonds POV;...
The Fratello had left Deborah to silence me and had begun clawing my chest. Suddenly I hear someone scream and in the same second, the Fratello falls off me.

I find a huge log I never knew Deborah had the strength to lift in her hands. She lifts it and smashes the creature's face violently.

"How. Dare. You. Hurt. Him!? "She screams bashing its face with each word. The wind and her motion sends her wild curls dancing in all directions.

Tears keep escaping her eyes as she bashes this creature.
"Noone hurts my Desmond! "She screams and my heart stops. ×Di... Did she just say that??.

"Dana! "Timothy screams as he regains consciousness. He runs over to her and tries to wake her.

"You ruined my life, stole my joy and you want. To. Take. The. Only. Thing. That. Keeps. Me. Going!? "She screams again and I'm not sure she has any idea she is saying all that she's saying.

I watch in shock, fear, admiration, pain, and affection as Deborah attacks this creature like a hurt violent tigress. Vision her now as a very elegant cavewoman attacking who just killed her child.

She keeps crying and screaming in pain and I can't take it. I force my weak legs to carry my body and I limp over to her. I wrap my arms around her bare waist with every strength I could muster.

She struggles to be set free but she's too weak against me. She gives up and her tears are the only thing I hear.

"It's okay Deborah. Just breathe. " I whisper into her ear as I pull her away from the disfigured body.

She holds on tightly to my arm and lets out a muffled, pained scream into my shirt.

"Just breathe"I whisper again and she becomes jelly in my arms as she crashes to the ground. I move down with her as I don't want to let her go.

"I'm a monster! "She cries and my heart shatters.

"They've made me a killer. I'm a killing machine. "She says again and I surrender to my emotions.

"You're not a killer Deborah! "I scold but she doesn't stop.

"I am... " she replies before letting out another pained scream.

"Deborah please stop," I beg as I pull her into a hug. My arms pressed tightly against her bare, delicate skin.

"He got what he deserved. " I try to persuade. She releases herself from the hug and looks down at both her palms.

"I've killed yet another. " she cries and I break. Her tears have so much effect on me. I never want to see her cry nor in pain.

"You saved yet another. " I reply taking her hands and her eyes capture mine trying desperately to find the support I am ever so willing and ready to give.

"You didn't kill Deborah. You saved. " I add taking her palms and planting a kiss on each tender one.

I pull her into another hug and she silently cries into my shirt.

"We... We need to get rid of the body. " Timothy speaks and I turn to him but Deborah keeps her face in my shirt.

I see Dana is awake and staring at Deborah in pity.
I nod at Timothy and signal Dana to come to hold Deborah.

Dana comes over and holds Deborah while Timothy and I carry the Fratello and I'm too disgusted to look at its mashed face. We dump the body into the swamp and walk back to the girls.

Timothy holds Dana up with one hand around her waist and her other arm over his shoulders.

I pull off my shirt leaving my wounded chest bare and I put it on for Deborah. It's torn and a bit baggie but also cute on her. I smile at the tender beauty on the floor before picking her up bridal style and her weak little body finds comfort in my arms.

We all begin our trip to the mansion and Deborah soon falls asleep in my arms causing me to smile to myself.

Never have I ever found beauty so strong yet humble, peaceful yet turbulent, tender yet very ominous when angered and although ought to be tinted, is very pure and serene.

We get to the mansion and we all are about to move our various ways when the gong Is struck.

I set Deborah down and all three of them begin to head for the hall. As for me, I'm going to get a shirt. I'm not missing dinner nor breaking any rule. I'm just gonna be coming in late. Madre can't and won't do a thing to me.

I had grabbed a shirt and made it to the hall. The Fratello's push the door open for me and all eyes fall on me from the seated kids.

"Desmond! Come here! "Madres voice commands in what seems like anger. I look up at the podium only to find Deborah, Dana, and Timothy standing before her with their heads hanging.
×oh no!