SWIM;.....

I turn and see Desmond standing beside me.

"What's wrong? " he questions.

"N. Nothing. " I reply.

"Why did you ask? " I question.

"Deborah there are tears in your eyes," he notes and I quickly wipe them off.

"O.. Oh... It. Its nothing. Something got in my eye. " I lie. ~don't blame me. I can't involve Desmond In this. It involves Gabby and I don't think she'd like me dragging Desmond into it.

I look up at him and find him staring at me. I look away but I can still strongly feel his gaze on me.
"Come," he says as he takes hold of my wrist.

"Where to? " I question.

"You'll see," he says and I begin to feel uncomfortable. I don't like being left in the dark. Literally or metaphorically.

I keep walking behind him. My wrist wrapped in his warm fist.

"Did the leaves work? " he suddenly asks as we descend a fleet of stairs.
~Now that I think of it, they did work!.

"Y. Yes... They. They did. " I reply.

He turns around to look at me and then faces his front again.
"You sound surprised," he notes.

"I never thought leaves could work that well. " I reply honestly.

"You're a lotion, baby oil blah blah blah kinda girl aren't you? " he questions.

"I. I am a girl whose skin is trained and accustomed to actual body lotions and creams. " I reply honestly.

" Not anymore" he replies with a chuckle.

"Whatever. " I replied rolling my eyes.

"Desmond where exactly are we going? " I question again as this walk is getting longer than I think can bear.

"Just chill. You're the impatient type!? " he says and I press my lips together in frustration.

We soon exit the mansion and he begins to drag me to the side of the mansion. Then towards the back. We keep walking till the MANSION is soon behind us.

"We're almost there," he informs. ~Heaven knows If he made me go through such a long journey for nonsense I'd..... Wow!

"Here we are," he says to me as he lets go of my wrist. My jaw drops. Before me is a beautiful lake which has an amazing surroundings. The green grasses around it, the hills. It's a mini paradise. That explains the sound of water clapping I heard last night.

"This is one of my favorite spots in the mansion. It's kinda my thinking and relaxation place," he says as he walks towards the lake with wide-open arms.

"Like it? " he questions.

"Its... It's beautiful. " I reply.

"I'm glad you like it. Come on," he says flagging me over with his hand as he sits on the grass.

I obey and I walk towards him and sit on the grass opposite him.

"I found this place some months back. The mansion isn't all that bad. It's just the darkness from Madre and she far tells that's destroying the beauty and serenity of this place." He says.

"Desmond, do you have any idea where we are? " I question.

"Deborah, no one knows where this mansion is. As much as I've tried to escape, I still can't figure where we are." He replies.

"But we're still in Canada, right? " I question in worry.

"In all honesty, we could be anywhere in the world right now," he replies and my heart sinks.