SING ME A SONG;....

I smile at his words as I feel my cheeks burn. I look into his eyes and I see the moon in them. His perfect orbs acting as a perfect mirror for the moon. His eyes give the moon more beauty. I am still lost in his gaze when I feel his thumb run over my lower lip.

I exhale and my lips part as I take in the feel of his thumb on my lip. He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.
"You're not alone Deborah. We're in this together," he says to me and I wrap my arms around him.

Here I am snuggling with a boy who somehow has managed to make himself an important part of my life in just months, under the beautiful full moon.

"It seems we are both broken souls. " I say. My words muffled by his jacket on which my lips lay.

"Broken souls that find solace in each other," he says and my heart skips a beat. I smile as I wrap my hands tighter around him and his embrace tightens a bit too.

The night slowly passes with Desmond and I talking, teasing each other ~well of course you know he did most of the teasing, laughing and so much more.

My head is still on Desmond's shoulder with my arm linked with his.

"I heard some kids say you sing," he says

"Maybe they were being honest. " I reply with a smile.

"Okay then, sing for me. " He says shaking my head my moving his shoulder.

"No... You sing first." I reply.

"I don't know how to sing! " he protests.

"Oh come on, you can't be that bad! " I reply giving him a mild nudge.

"Fine. But only one song." He finally gives in.

"Okay," I reply grinning as I move away to give him some space. I suddenly feel his arms around my waist and he pulls me back to his side. This time we are so close I'm leaning on him.

"Stay by me. The night is dark and cold," he says.
My heart skips another beat and I feel my cheeks heat up. His words could be pure and innocent but something about them sets a spark in my tummy.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you're kicking me out.
Got my head spinning. No kidding, I can't pin you down.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical, mystery ride and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me..... " he begins to sing All Of You by Jong Legend.

His voice sucks the air out of my lungs and leaves my mouth hanging open. I stare at him in awe and admiration.

Every time his lips part, his voice hit the right note so professionally and beautifully. His voice brings about this fuzzy, soft, sweet feeling inside of me.

I can't believe my eye nor ears. A huge part of me somehow wishes that each word he's singing with such pure passion is directed to and meant for me.

How... How can one human be so... Flawless??..

He finishes the song and looks down at the astonished me.
"What do you think? " he asks and I can't find my words.

I don't know how or why but in the next second I find my lips on his cheek. I pecked him!!. I burn in embarrassment and stand to my feet.

"Aren't you gonna sing? " he questions.

"Nn-in" I reply shaking my head.

"That's unfair! " he protests.

"My voice is expensive. You'd hear it once you're ready. " I reply slowly moving away from him.

"Okay sing and I'd do whatever you want. " he begs as he stands. I make to run off as I'm still embarrassed from pecking him but he grabs my wrist and makes me face him.

"Let's keep that deal open. " I reply with a nervous smile.

"As you wish," he says as he buries his face in my hair. He blows breeze from his mouth unto my neck and my head rolls back as I exhale. I don't know how his simple actions have such might over me.

"You know, for someone who's lost in the woods, you smell a bit too good. " I manage to say as I take his mysteriously beautiful scent into my nostrils.

"That's my little secret," he replies. His index finger drawing little circles on my upper arm and my body in his arms. I feel his teeth on my ear lobe and I'm forced to draw my lower lip between my teeth.

His lips slowly make their way down my neck and I feel a powerful force paralyze me. I suddenly find it difficult to breathe at a steady pace and excitement pumps through my veins.

~, wait! What am I doing!?.. I slowly push him away and I'm sure by now I'm as red as a traffic sign. ~thank God it's dark.

"I... I have to go. " I manage to say through my slightly labored breathing. He lets go of me and doesn't say a thing.

"Good night. " I manage to say as I run off to the mansion.
Slowly time passes and the week is so close to dropping the curtains on itself.

I wake up to Gabbys voice.
"I can't believe it's here again! " she silently wails. Disappointment somehow laced in her voice. She and Tori discussing over me from their beds.

"Good morning. " I greet as I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"GM sis. " Gabby replies.

"What's wrong? " I question acknowledging the low look on her face.

"Bond night is coming," she replies. ~another ceremony!?

"What's that?? " I ask with a bit of irritation boiling in the depths of my stomach.

"It's a night when Madre wants us to 'bond' with her. Hence she tells us about her past, how much she loves us, why she took us and why we should never step on her toes." Tori replies putting the 'bond' in air coat.

~That creep has a back story!??