HA! ;...

"How long till we get there? "I question Rachel as the cruciating silence continually lays a heavy brick on my burdened heart.

Although my legs and mind are headed one way, my heart and soul are left behind and are screaming at me to turn back.

"Not too long. "She replies as we keep walking through the lightly lit tunnels.

"Do you think we're doing the right thing? "Gabby whispers into my ear as she links her arm with mine.

"I.. Honestly don't know. "I reply in all sincerity.

"I don't think we are. I do not trust Rachel one bit. "She says and my eyes become light bulbs.

"Then why follow me and not your instincts!? "I whisper yell at her.

"Sisters by chance, friends by choice. " {gotten from Disney movie 'Liv and Maddie' Iffu like steal it} She replies and my heart melts.

"Thanks, sis," I reply resting my head on hers.

"We're here! "Rachel finally announces as she stretches forth her hands to show a gate.

"A gate!? "I question.

"Not a gate, just a barrier to our freedom" she states.

I look into the slightly dark room only to find a little wooden door on the other side.

"I don't trust this, how come there's a door leading to a waterfall and how sure are we fartellos aren't out there too?? "I question.

"Babe, the door was probably to scare people off and Fratello's know nothing about this place. I swear it. "She replies staring into my eyes and I see sincerity glimmer in her eyes with the last words.

"Okay. "I reply.

"Come on girls, let's go. "I order the group of girls behind me as I stand back and watch them all get in to be sure none is left behind. Gabby and I have just stepped in when we hear the gate slam.

I spin around in fear only to find Rachel padlocking the gate shut with a huge, creepy grin on her face.

"What are you doing!? " I scream.

"Just a little something called revenge. "She replies and I feel my face die in fear and shock.

"What!? "I scream.

"Oh dear Sonia, you're such a fool. Honestly, I don't know how Desmond puts up with you. He was so right about me but the goody f*cking two shoes you are fully blinded your judgment! "She screams pointing at me with the key and standing a fair distance.

"How could you lie against a dead friend?? "I question in pure horror.

"Oh, I'd do anything to avenge Tori's death! You killed her and you think I'd let it go!?

It's been over a freaking year and I just had to wait for the perfect opportunity, and look what we have here!

There's no waterfall or exit. The only thing on the other side of that door is your doom. "She says with a proud smirk as she points at the door behind us all in the room.

"I'm sorry guys. "She says to the other girls in the room with false sympathy.

"Sonia was my main target, but I guess you all were destined to die with her. Now let me explain since you clearly don't understand. "She says as she sits on the ground.

"I've been noticing Gabby and Sonia's constant absence so I chose to stalk them, and on the day I chose to, I was lucky enough to find our Fartello Brayan telling her about these tunnels.