Lesbis😳;...

After my encounter with Desmond, the rest of the day goes by with an inexplicable level of happiness in me. It feels good to know that I am still able to hold my head high up and defeat my depression and frustration. I wanted to tell Gabby and Tori about Rachel but it slipped my mind.

The rest of the day goes fast as if being pulled by a speed boat. Soon it's time to sleep. I lay in bed with a smile on my face.
"Goodnight! " I greet the girls and all but Rachel reply me. ~well, I don't give a fuck about her.

**********
I wake up panting frantically as my nightmare was a flashback of Harry's betrayal on my birthday and the day I was abducted. Tears build in my eyes and they pour slowly. I just lay in bed reminiscing that day and how things may have been better if I refused to attend the party Harry threw for me.

My thoughts are interrupted by silent moans coming from my left. In fear and caution, I slowly turn over to my side and my eyes widen. If they could widen to the back of my skull, they would!

I find Rachel and Tori both nude on Rachels's bed which is a bed away from mine. Their legs intertwined as they rock their privates against each other. I quickly turn to the other side facing Gabby who's fast asleep.

Disgust and fear covers my entire body and I feel goosebumps rise. They're lesbians!!

My brain slowly begins to connect the dots. When they said they don't do boys, Rachels's odd behavior earlier today and all those time I thought she liked Desmond, she was interested in me!!

I begin to feel uneasy and I try my best to drown out their lust-filled moans. I have never had lesbians as friends. At least I never knew of any. I know they're humans but it's a sin!
~Sonia, just go to bed. You didn't see anything!

I close my eyes with a disturbed heart and I go back to bed.

°°°•°°°^°°°•°°°^°°°•°°°^°°°•°°°^°°°•°°°^°°°•°

Soon I had gotten accustomed to this place. The same routine every day. Bath, eat, free time, learn, cry, and some other minor things.

Nothing significant had changed between Desmond and me. I had warned that Fratello to stay away from Gabby if it didn't want to join its friend. And surprisingly it obeyed in fear.

Brayan also has never for once had a normal convo with me. It's either he asks for my age and leaves after telling me his, or my best food or something of that sort.

Time was slipping through my fingers and I lost count.
Seconds turned to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months.

I knew time was passing cause my hair which madre had cut to shoulder length, was now long and thin. So long it could cover my boobs now.

I was slowly accepting this new lifestyle and missing home now and then.

Another day at the mansion had just begun when I fall out of bed to Gabby squealing.

"Game night is around the corner! "

~what new thing am I about to learn about this creep hole now!?

***
"What is it now?? " I ask my voice still raspy from sleep as I rub the back of my palm against my itchy eye.

"Sorry, game night is coming soon! " She squeals as she climbs unto my bed and stretches out her hand to help me up.

"You have Forgotten!? " she questions in alarm as she finally pulls me onto my bed.

"Maybe? " I reply after racking my brain and not finding anything about game night.

"Okay, game night is a time of the year when Madre and the fartellos leave the boys and girls alone in the hall to freely associate and they don't bother us.