BE TOUGH! ;...

"There was once a teenage girl. Pretty much about our age. She was cute, funny, caring, loving, kind-hearted... And a gem in short.

She used to be timid but her life all of a sudden took a nasty turn. A turn that needed to awaken the voice in her. Else the consequences would be deadly.

She was being molested by her elder stepbrother. " I begin to narrate. Creating the story there on the spot.

"Mmmm. Now that's interesting!" Rachel inputs and I roll my eyes.

I look up at Rachel and she understands what I'm trying to do hence she smirks at me and I smile back.

"She hated the fact that she was being used. He saw her as his toy and he kept harassing her and she felt helpless.

He was a cultist and she knew that. She also knew she wasn't the first girl he was harassing. She knew her mother could save her but she wasn't brave enough to tell cause her brother had threatened to kill her or those she cherished.

She decided to keep mute to stay safe but what she didn't realize was she was only bringing pain to those who cared for her and suspected something was off." I continue. I see Gabby paying close attention and I know for a fact she can relate.

"She had friends she could trust. Friends who loved her as they did themselves. But to keep them safe, she decided to keep the truth from them.

Then came the day she decided she was fed up and needed a change! Hence she decided to confide in her friends. " I finish temporarily as I get into my tub and we all take our baths. We get dressed and...

"Did her friends die because of her?? " Gabby questions and I then realize she has been keeping mute all this while cause somehow she believes it'd keep her friends safe!.

"No, they didn't. They came together and together they got rid of the pesky Fratello. " I finish and her eyes widen. I see tears build in her eyes.

"You know about it right? "She asks looking away. Tori and I sit beside her and I place my hand on her shoulder.

"Gabby. I know what's going on. It's not the end of the world. Remember fear is the number one enemy of strength. " I say. The last part is me repeating the same words Desmond once told me.
I finally give the girls my detailed experience with Fratello and Tori is astonished. Rachel for some reason looks angry.

Gabby suddenly hugs me and bursts into tears. She admits being molested and tells us she has no choice as the Fratello threatened to bring her little sister to the mansion if she ever dares refuse it. Tori, Rachel, and I promise to always be there for her, and the helplessness written all over her hurts a lot. It hurts so bad tears build in my eyes.

"Wow, Sonia. What I couldn't do in months you did in days. " Tori comments with a smile and a bit of tear in her eyes. I smile at her and I can't wait to tell Desmond of my success. I'd wait for free time so I would get to talk to him.

Desmonds POV;...

I sit on a bench in an isolated part of the mansion as memories keep bothering me. For some reason, I haven't been able to get my mind off Deborah. I... I almost kissed her last night! Why didn't she stop me!? What was thinking!?... My one mistake could cost her her life!

Flashbacks of when she was in my arms at the lake, how her light brown orbs burnt into my deep brown ones last night, and then when I almost kissed her invade my mind.

"Ughh! " I grunt in annoyance as I can't clear my mind. I run my palms over my face.

Deborah is just 19. I am meant to guide her tills she's used to this place and after that, I leave her be. We aren't even meant to be friends. Every time I spend with her does something new to me! Not things I like nor understand even!!

Deborah is the little, annoying, soft, funny, sweet..... ×what are you doing Desmond!?.
She is the annoying new girl madre placed under me. I have to keep that in mind if I don't want to be responsible for yet another person's death.

I... I. Have to be though with her else the consequence may be horrible!! I can't warm up to her nor anybody here. I'm a lone ranger.

"Desmond!" I hear a voice that causes my ears to tingle.

Hey y'all 👋
It's Aider again. I kept my promise and brought u five chapters in a day. Wow 😂😘❤🙌

Hope you loved them😣
Pls, let me hear what u think about the chapters. Don't be a silent reader😭...

I'd love to hear your opinions, joys, and aggravations😢😢😣

Talk to me nahh😭😭❤💯🙈

In d mean tym never forget I love all my readers😘
Stay safe 😷.
Stay true💯
Stay beautiful😘

Till we meet again, Aider cares😘❤🙌💯

Over and out 😉 ✌😘