WANNA HEAR A STORY?

I get to my bed and lay in it. My mind drifts off to the first time that Fratello touched me. How scared I felt and horrible the experience was. Then my mind goes to my second encounter with it. The one Desmond saved me from.

I cried so much after that and the Fratello was only attempting to touch me. Then imagine what Gabby is currently going through. It's threatened her as that Fratello did the same to me.

I keep rolling in bed trying to figure out a way to save Gabby. I feel my eyes become teary as I flashback to the pain embroidered on Gabbys face when that Fratello was touching her.

I sit up and draw my knees up to my chest with my hands on them as tears begin to escape my eyes. ~why am I crying so much!? I've always been a soft person but to cry this much for someone else, is something I'd call out of line for me if I still had a normal life.

"Girl, are you okay? " I hear Toris voice ask. Her voice still husky from sleep.

"No," I confess.

She stares at me for a few seconds. I'm not facing her but I know she is. She climbs off her bed and walks to mine. She takes a seat and wraps her arms around me.

"Babe life's always gonna be unfair to those it wants to be that way to. For some people, being in here is no worse than when they were out there.

I used to be a street kid who picked pockets to keep I and my grandmom surviving. I had no parents so my old gram was all I had.

Life wasn't easy but I chose to be tough too. I didn't let my fears and pain get to me.

You should do the same. Life's not always gonna be fair. I don't know what you're crying about and I'm not sure I wanna know if I'm being honest.

But all I'd say to you is; brace up and always be prepared for whatever life throws at you. This world is too cruel to accommodate whimps. So don't be one else you won't last long. " she says. I'm surprised, to say the least. Firstly Tori is one big surprise pack and second, her words hit home.

"Thanks, sis. " I reply as I lean into her hug.

"No p. " she replies and her hug from behind tightens. Her warm, comforting hug relieves some of my worries and I soon begin to fall asleep. Tori and I both adjust in a way that she's sitting and my head is on her lap. She keeps gently patting my head till I finally fall asleep.

"Girl wake up! " I hear someone shout into my ear. This startles me and causes me to fall off the bed. I hear Tori and Rachel laugh at me.

"Sorry. " Gabby's sweet voice says to me. Her eyes are a bit puffy and red but her mood as lively as ever.

"It's bath time," she says holding out her hand to me. I take it and rise to my feet.

Gabby, Rachel, Tori, and I make it to the clean-up room and we all join the long line.
I know Gabby won't talk and I know I have to get her to. I recall Desmond's warning not to act on my discovery but I'm still gonna do it anyway.

"Wanna hear a story? " I ask the three girls

"I don't think so. " Tori replies with a puzzled look. Probably wondering why in f*cks name I wanna tell a story now!

"Depends. Is it erotica? " Rachel asks and I give her an uncomfortable smile as I know not the answer to her question.

"I'd love to hear it," Gabby replies and I smile as she is the main reason I am doing what I'm about to do.

"Okay then. " I reply as we keep moving into the bathtub room

"Once upon a time.... "